Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Breaks His Silence on Scandalous Post-Fight Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    THIS CRACKHEAD WOMANIZER IS JUST LIKE HIS DADDY.....
    Sounds like u have a insecurity problem bro, this country is still yours chill out

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      The guy always has a stupid face. Hell look at the one they used in the article
      Lmao, just looked at that picture...

Your right, he does have a permanent stupid look on his face.

He looks like a former fat Mexican kid, who hit puberty and got skinnier, but deep down inside, he's still an insecure socially awkward fat Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        Uh, not if I have a wife at home who will surely not be pleased after finding out about it! The kid screwed up royally!
        I stated he fked up but c'mon bruh, we are men..half naked b*tch*s & alcohol...we know what the vast majority of male boxing fans would've ended up doing that night.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          I stated he fked up but c'mon bruh, we are men..half naked b*tch*s & alcohol...we know what the vast majority of male boxing fans would've ended up doing that night.
          Nah, I'm smarter than that. A piece of ass or even several isn't worth a divorce, breaking up your family & millions of $$$. I'd like to think that most men have better sense.

Comment

Nah, I'm smarter than that. A piece of ass or even several isn't worth a divorce, breaking up your family & millions of $$$. I'd like to think that most men have better sense.
            The courts are full of Chavez Jr's cuz...temptations are a b*tch.

Comment

"I think they took advantage of me.''

how does one get put into a situation to be taken advantage of

seems like a whole lot of blame placing going on.

''my daddy is famous so its someone elses fault.''

Comment

gold diggers are thriving. there are tv shows about them (rich houseWIVES of .....).

they have rich men thinking they love them

also, athletes/celebs are always cheating on each other. athlete/singer is gone for months at a time, shlt is going down on the road and at home.

us average joes just dont have the paparazzi following us is all.

Comment

yep. and when you have money/fame, the quality of the temptation is off the charts.

Comment

Maybe, but if you're going to fuck up, make it over a bad bitch, not some skank ass hookers!

Comment

Working...
                    X