Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Ah, the good old "jabs dont count in boxing" argument.

How cute.
    ?? all those weak lame jabs were counted and still Floyd connected less than Pacquiao.

Case in point.

Example 1

Round 3 video (unedited all 3 minutes punch connects of the 3rd round )

All those whimper jab shots Floyd threw was counted and still in the third round you can't find more than 6 shots floyd landed. Compubox padded him with 15 lol

Round 3:

compubox gave Floyd 15 shots.

When it was actually just 6 lol

compubox gave Pac 5 shots

when it's actually 9

# corruption in Vegas at it's best

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2017, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• I hope Manny watched the Wlad/AJ fight. Would've been nice if he came to win like Wlad did. He just came for the check. He was more concerned about how big his PPV cut was than winning and it showed in how he fought.

IMO he could have made things a better if he showed some class and acknowledged Floyd was the better man after the fight like Wlad did. Instead he lied and acted like a sore loser.

The way he fought and how he acted afterward was not how a champion should behave. Manny's actions really hurt his legacy and made boxing look bad.

It's fitting that his PPV sales have plummeted.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-02-2017, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I hope Manny watched the Wlad/AJ fight. Would've been nice if he came to win like Wlad did. He just came for the check. He was more concerned about how big his PPV cut was than winning and it showed in how he fought.

IMO he could have made things a better if he showed some class and acknowledged Floyd was the better man after the fight like Wlad did. Instead he lied and acted like a sore loser.

The way he fought and how he acted afterward was not how a champion should behave. Manny's actions really hurt his legacy and made boxing look bad.

It's fitting that his PPV sales have plummeted.
        I heard Huggies has been after Floyd to do some commercials for a minute now, and Carl Lewis is trying to get Floyd to wear his new line of track shoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
          I heard Huggies has been after Floyd to do some commercials for a minute now, and Carl Lewis is trying to get Floyd to wear his new line of track shoes.
          No you didn't. You are trying to make a joke because the post you quoted hurts you a bit because it is fair and accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I hope Manny watched the Wlad/AJ fight. Would've been nice if he came to win like Wlad did. He just came for the check. He was more concerned about how big his PPV cut was than winning and it showed in how he fought.

The way he fought and how he acted afterward was not how a champion should behave. This and the KO6 will define him for everyone except his diehard fans.

??

Floyd came to win?

wasn't it Floyd who kept on running and hugging and spoiling the fight to his hearts content, not a care in the world to engage. He just wanted to kill time since he knews vegas was on his side, all he just needed was to survive 12 rounds of running around the ring?

Thus, not giving the fans a superfight they their money's worth? If there is a guy who doesn't deserve that W. It was Floyd that night. That was a sorry display of boxing in a world stage.

The reason why Pac didn't acknowledge Floyd as a winner is simple.

answer: FLOYD DIDN'T ACTUALLY WIN

Punch connects and ring generalship was truly Pac's, and as the days have past, and proof has came to light of who truly landed more that night. It only strengthens why Pac did say what he said after the fight. That he was actually the true winner.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

In a mere 100 years Boxing went from being Physical Combat to Sport to a GAME. From gruelling marathons determined by Guts-Grit-Sweat & Blood to "Champions" that win by working with the least effort possible.

Tyson said it best "I throw everything with Bad Intentions" That is why he delivered some of the best moments in modern boxing compared to Gayfeather's snoozefests. In a perfect world the ONLY judge needed is the faces of the fighters..that more than anything else would be a fair assessment. Punches that don't impact should NOT be counted and that is 90% of anything Floyd has EVER landed....including this fight!!

# Floyd turned boxing into a diva contest

# Floyd ruined boxing

There is no escape from Floyd's lame performance, I suggest you accept the facts. It's all there.

It is simple really, every time Pac gets too close this is what happens lmao

TBE - The Best Embracer

Haven't I proven your master boxer is an expert at hugging his way to victory?? lolololol

HERE'S LIVE FOOTAGE OF HOW TACTICAL FLOYD'S HUGS WERE, WERE IN, EVERY-TIME PAC GET TOO CLOSE HE HUGS LMAO

AND EVERY TIME FLOYD HUGS HIM, THE BOOS IN THE MGM GETS LOUDER. EMBARRASSING REALLY LMAO

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@ 1:10 - a guy says: ' KEEP RUNNING KEEP RUNNING! YOU CAN DO IT FLOYD!' LOLOLOLOL

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk...

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2017, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Spoon23 has reposted his same post over 1,000 times in this and other threads. Almost 2 years later and nothing has changed, except Manny's ability to sell a fight.

Fans don't like guys who lie to them and fight just for a check. They want to see champions who will try to beat the better man, not just lobby for a bigger cut of the PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                Look at this butthurt pacf@g lmao.
                #118-110 #48 #myshoulderdoe

Comment

• Will this wound ever heal for the pac turds?? Two years later and the river of tears is stronger than ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                    Will this wound ever heal for the pac turds?? Two years later and the river of tears is stronger than ever.
                    Their vaginas will stay sandy and i love watching their misery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                      Their vaginas will stay sandy and i love watching their misery.
                      Like the Mojave

Comment

Working...
                      X