Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You just hit the lottery. What do you do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    1)Tell no one.

2)Send checks with a specific amount to everyone I know who needs help without letting them know it was me through mail.

3)Donate an amount to a specific charity who really uses the money for the well-being of others.

4)Probably quit my job to help others in anyway I can with the cash that I got.

I know a lot of people will differ from me, but I don't really care about luxury and possessions. God has blessed me in so many ways that I cannot count them all even if tried.

I get an indescribable satisfaction when I help others who really need it, that goes far above everything else I can own, I just wish I that if it did happened, I could find other people who had the same mentality and so they wouldn't take advantage of my generous ways.

PS: Though that will never happen because we Christians aren't supposed to play the lottery, just my two cents on the matter
    Lmao good one lol common son who are you kidding

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Lmao good one lol common son who are you kidding
      Why would I lie? I do not mean to brag, but whatever I want I buy, simple as that. I manage very well my money, I save whenever I can, I buy a thing or two whenever I feel like it because the Lord has blessed me, like I stated before.

He allowed me to do something that I wanted to do for quite a while which was going to Japan.I spent a lot of money on that trip but doesn't matter, money is to be spent, not to be sitting on a bank account waiting for you to kick the bucket and someone else claim it.

I encourage you to read and study his word, you want wisdom? Ask for it in prayer.

James 1:5 "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you".

Distance yourself from time to time of all things that take time away from you reading the bible or you praying to the Lord, and give him a place in your life.

Revelation 3:20: "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me."

Comment

break bread with teh fam.

live life.

Comment

I would pay boxingscene posters to meet each other in the ring.

Comment

I would buy boxingscene and turn it into an interracial gay dating site.

That'll be the only way to end racism on here.

And then I'll buy a boat for me to play with and a puppy. Maybe some gold chains. Not for me, for the puppy.

Comment

Id quit and most likely kill myself. Either liver failure or some type of overdose

Comment

I pay for AlexKid's penile enhancement surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Buy Stephs shoes and sniff them

I mean game night shoes.
                  You know under armour are losing money on the curry contact no one is buying the Curry 3

One of the girliest looking sneakers I seen , I read they gifted some to 3rd world kids and the kids sent it back

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    You know under armour are losing money on the curry contact no one is buying the Curry 3

One of the girliest looking sneakers I seen , I read they gifted some to 3rd world kids and the kids sent it back

Yeah I know

I won't lie they are real ugly lol.

Comment

assuming its 100+ mil....
                      invest in apple/starbucks (10% of my winnings. let my money keep making me money).
                      change my name, buy a jet and disappear (after taking care of my family and close friends).
                      private jets run between 700k-4mil PER YEAR to maintain......

what i wont do is buy mansions all over the planet and a ton of cars.

no jet if the winnings is anything less

Comment

Working...
                      X