Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Alexkid have his own master thread in the lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    He's not even a good troll. He is just an azz clown. He and butler would be happy with their own mini lounge. I hope it happens soon.
    One of the big reasons why this place has gone to hell. Him and punchrs virgin threads are cluttering up the lounge.

Comment

one gigantic alex/punchr ''we fail at everything concerning women'' thread would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
        One of the big reasons why this place has gone to hell. Him and punchrs virgin threads are cluttering up the lounge.
        Agreed. They are stinking up the lounge. If did not know guys like that actually existed in the world. I got a *** cousin, who likes to ask really odd questions.
        Example: ` hey cousin Z, I met this guy on the street and he smiled in my direction and said, it`s really cold today don`t you think?`
        `What do you think he really meant by that question cousin Z`

I will tell my cousin Raul that the guy who said hello was attracted to him, and wanted to find a place to get warm together! Raul will answer `yeah, that`s what I thought too!`

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Agreed. They are stinking up the lounge. If did not know guys like that actually existed in the world. I got a *** cousin, who likes to ask really odd questions.
          Example: ` hey cousin Z, I met this guy on the street and he smiled in my direction and said, it`s really cold today don`t you think?`
          `What do you think he really meant by that question cousin Z`

I will tell my cousin Raul that the guy who said hello was attracted to him, and wanted to find a place to get warm together! Raul will answer `yeah, that`s what I thought too!`
          he means its cold like your body will be after you die which is soon, isnt it obvious?

Comment

I like Alexkid, but his threads are like a broken record that keeps saying "penis penis penis" non stop.

Comment

AlexKid needs to find the reset switch in his brain and push it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                he means its cold like your body will be after you die which is soon, isnt it obvious?
                My cousin Raul was sharing what happened to him.

I got a lot of life in me kid. Gainfully employed, well paid, exercise 3 to 4 times a week, and pound poon regularly. I'm on the train now. I'm going home after a long day in the office. Going to order food delivery and watch movies.

I'm probably going to get some green bud & smoke it with Jhonny. Even Jhonny gets poon.

What's wrong with you kid? Poon is everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  At least Zaroku actually knows what pussy feels like

You are beyond sad.

Comment

Working...
                  X