Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long did you post in the Boxing Forum before discovering the Lounge ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long did you post in the Boxing Forum before discovering the Lounge ???

It was about 2 years for me... After reading posts for around a year and a half, I decided to create a account... Initially I was interested in boxing only, it took me a while to understand the culture...

I thought the Scene was a collection of boxing fans who objectively appreciated the sweet science... Of course everyone has their favorite boxers and styles of boxing, I was surprised with the faction allegiances...

Sadly, in that Forum there are too many Fanboys with agendas in my opinion... A lot of good posters, but a lot of characters also... I still enjoy posting there and try to ignore the radical element...

The Lounge allows me to decompress while viewing a much wider range of topics... Then when interesting boxing news surfaces, I'm out of here for awhile... There's definitely agendas here also, but the boxing Forum prepared me for this... HaHa !!!
    It's nice to experience a slice of the outside world in this Cozy Lounge and bounce a few opinions here and there...

On another note, Food for thought...
    I consider a members start date as a Alt tell... If they are boxing fans, wouldn't they post in the Boxing Forum for a while before coming here ???

Personally, the Lounge is a place to pacify between big fights or is that just me ???

I think by 2007, NSB lounge had virtually become obsolete for me. Many folks there are just fan boy cheerleaders, and from an objective perspective its actually nauseating and painful to read to see grown man fawn over other grown man.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      I think by 2007, NSB lounge had virtually become obsolete for me. Many folks there are just fan boy cheerleaders, and from an objective perspective its actually nauseating and painful to read to see grown man fawn over other grown man.
      So true... I understand the sports allegiances, but this is just entertainment you know...

I'm a White Sox fan, I am cursed to have my two best friends as Cub fans... We hate each other's teams since we were kids... But There is no Blood Lust...

But boxing and MMA I suppose, seems to bring out the worst in some fanboys... Some seem to actually hate people that don't agree with them, a little too extreme to hate complete strangers because their opinions differ...

Comment

took me a few years tbh,,,i was out there straight killing them pacroaches on the daily putting in work for the mayweather mafria/broner brigade.

i retired so many pacroach fanboys like it was no thang,,so easy

Comment

2 years but i've been stalker since the beginning, the lounge is too intimidating

Comment

On this forum it was pretty much straight away. When I first started posting over on ESB about 15 years ago I think it took a couple of months to get into the Lounge. But it suited my belligerent nature.

Comment

I only posted about 10 times in NSB before posting in the lounge.

I literally got red k'd just for being new and I was accused of being an alt, so I ran off to the lounge and it's been my safespace ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I only posted about 10 times in NSB before posting in the lounge.

I literally got red k'd just for being new and I was accused of being an alt, so I ran off to the lounge and it's been my safespace ever since.
                Larry accused me of being a Freedom alt and gave me red, so I cursed out that fat black welfare recipient(negro).

The Lounge is marginally better because there is less trolling.

Comment

I dunno, it was probably like a year

You can only take so much NSB before you either leave the site altogether or migrate to the lounge

I remember my first few threads here -- they were serious threads in nature. Like I was looking for legit discussion. I didn't get a single reply in any of those threads. Took me a little while to realize that here it's all about ass, *******, penis girth versus length discussion and wolf versus pitbull type threads. Those are the threads that really take off and make you a lounge winner.

Comment

Cheltenham !!!!! :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X