Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Not Convinced By VADA Test, Explains Doubts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These guys have too many excuses. There needs to be better regulation of supplements, energy drinks, & food. Until then, they're gonna keep this crap up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Who's gonna ban him? The Russian commission who was dealing with this fight let the fight happen so one would assume they don't give a f#ck. The WBC is likely to suspend him, but generally no one takes up WBC suspensions like one would a NSAC ruling or other state commission in the US. I don't believe there are checks & balances in place with the parties dealing with this fight to get Povetkin banned. All that could really happening is an unofficially blackballing of Povetkin.
      He can fight in Russia all he wants but if I was any promoter in the US or any other country I would stay away from Povetkin. Maybe you can't ban him but you can definitely freeze him out. He's 37 about to be 38, he doesn't have much time left anyways.

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        https://mediamatters.org/video/2016/...lection/214796

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Mediamatters... You might as well link ISIS's twitter as a source
        What's the matter Dumpiot, can't handle the truth? Maybe you missed the ACTUAL CLIP FROM FAUX NOISE? Bonehead.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Quote:

What's the matter Dumpiot, can't handle the truth? Maybe you missed the ACTUAL CLIP FROM FAUX NOISE? Bonehead.
          I didn't even read what you're talking about. I was just laughing at anyone using mediamatters as a source for anything. They're an extreme far-left "watchdog"/ambulance chaser organization.

Calm down and get a hold of your emotions.

My only opinion on the DNC hacking is that we should thank whoever did it. Russians, Assange or otherwise.

We had a rigged primary election and bribed journalists. People deserved to know about it. Praise the information age.

In the '90s the mainstream media would have completely buried the entire story and it would have never seen the light of day.
          Last edited by ////; 12-18-2016, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Quote:

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            LoL Obviously you don't realize Media Matters is owned by George Soros and its sole purpose is to smear people with propaganda. Sad how uninformed some Americans are.
            Wow, you Dumpiots are some delusional dipfeks. There is a clip DIRECT FROM FAUX NOISE on there. WATCH it and weep for your Der Fehrer Dump who is being exposed DAILY. Sickening you would actually be a cult member of someone who has only his and his rich friend's interests at heart.... NOT we middle class. Wow, the stoo-pidd is so deep with you boneheads.

Comment

You seem like an irrational raving lunatic. Calm down. Gather your thoughts. Complete sentences.

OMG DRUMPF SEIG HEIL ****L **** **** WOW **** NAZIS FAUX NOISE LIL DICK TRUMP **** 666 and linking far-left websites doesn't really get much of a point across.

Comment

Quote:
                Quote:

Originally posted by //// View Post
                I didn't even read what you're talking about. I was just laughing at anyone using mediamatters as a source for anything. They're an extreme far-left "watchdog"/ambulance chaser organization. Calm down and get a hold of your emotions. My only opinion on the DNC hacking is that we should thank whoever did it. Russians, Assange or otherwise. We had a rigged primary election and bribed journalists. People deserved to know about it. Praise the information age. In the '90s the mainstream media would have completely buried the entire story and it would have never seen the light of day.
                So you just keep blabbering away, but have you watched the clip YET? And BTW, who gives a fek if it's whatever side, as long as it's FACTS... which BTW are CLEARLY stated in the faux piece. WATCH IT or go take a long walk off a short pier bubba.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Quote:
                  Quote:

So you just keep blabbering away, but have you watched the clip YET? And BTW, who gives a fek if it's whatever side, as long as it's FACTS... which BTW are CLEARLY stated in the faux piece. WATCH IT or go take a long walk off a short pier bubba.
                  I guess I'll be the nice guy who tells you the link you're spamming doesn't even work.

Are you very elderly or under the influence? It actually seems like you're about to have a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by r1onnie2 View Post
                    if I was any promoter in the US or any other country I would stay away from Povetkin.
                    He doesn't need a promoter. He gots one of the strongest promotions in the world representing him....World of Boxing led by Mr. Ryabinsky. Just like they got a decent enough alphabet rated guy to travel on 12 hours notice or whatever they will continue to entice top fighters into Russia. Its f#cked up, but I'd bet nothing changes with Povetkin. Boxing can be super f#cked up at times.

Comment

The worst thing is Ostarine has very mixed reviews and on balance is a much worse option than good old roids. They are definitely less powerful and there is a lot of debate over the extent to which they have any significant effect at all. Stupid thing for a pro athlete to risk getting caught over as far as I can tell.

Comment

Working...
                      X