Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker vs. Andy Ruiz predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philantro View Post
    Ruiz keeps talking about how everyone underestimates him, that he punches hard and so much faster than other heavyweights. However in this fight, it is clearly Ruiz who is underestimating his opponent. Parker does punch just as fast as Ruiz, and he also punches his combinations just as fast as Ruiz. This will be a shocker for Ruiz who is used to be the much faster puncher. Parker hasn't fought as fast punching fighter either but he has clearly been preparing for this new situation.

Ruiz moves very well for a heavyweight and this might cause problems for Parker whose footwork isn't the best, but if Parker manages to stay relaxed his hand speed will help him keep Ruiz at a distance. Ruiz seems confident he will be able to move in while punching combinations and then move out fast while constantly moving his head so Parker cannot land any punches on him, but Parker will likely answer this with his own combinations.

Ruiz seem confident he is the harder puncher of the two, but Parker is well aware of how hard Ruiz punches after a sparring session they had with each other three years ago. However, Ruiz is not aware of how hard Parker punches now three years later. Ruiz' only chance will probably be to constantly keep moving to avoid Parker's hard body punches because they will slow him down fast, but to continue moving like that will make him tired rather fast.

Ruiz will probably spend most of his energy in the first few rounds to keep Parker at bay, and then Parker will take over and enforce his game plan. If Ruiz hasn't won the first six rounds his chance to win will probably be a lucky punch. The only thing that talks against this is that Parker also tends to tire early. However, in this fight he will probably not waste all his energy in the first few rounds.

Both fighters have been dreaming of the day they would be the champion of the world. Ruiz will never give up in this fight, but Parker seems to be the best prepared fighter of the two so he should be the favorite. It might be a strong candidate for the fight of the year.

Parker gonna lose cause he mentally weak and has laspese and will get caught slipping and put out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Ok Boxnation streaming the undercard!!!
      Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
        Thanks for the heads up.
        Dogboe vs. Aristule on now.

Comment

Looks like just two more fights before the main event, including the one that's on now.

http://boxrec.com/show/741680

Comment

I have a feeling Ruiz is going to get his ribs caved in.

Parker has devastating body shots and a big body in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post

Parking going out the same way Tor Hamer went out!

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post

Yes, I'm rooting for Ruiz but I think he'll be stopped by Parker.

Comment

Dogboe whoopin on Aristule...almost fold him with that body shot.

Comment

he was done, body beat down.

Comment

Great performance by Dogboe, he dominated switched gears turned it up at the right time ; took his time chopping Aristule like I said good ability to finish...love to see him in with Madgaleno.

Comment

Working...
                      X