No announcement yet.

What was the difference here, really

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
    kinda like how floyd paid off all the judges befere hand right.
    yeah but then industry and HBO themselves favor Floyd kind of messes up that theory. For example, HBO & Gang and industry writers acted the same way as Bradley Pac 1 to Floyd vs Pac. I guess Floyd bought everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Yeah Michael Phelps and USADA stole 18 gold medals too!
      as the other floyd fan schemed, they probably weren't paid the 'right' price.

Comment

yeah but then industry and HBO themselves favor Floyd kind of messes up that theory. For example, HBO & Gang and industry writers acted the same way as Bradley Pac 1 to Floyd vs Pac. I guess Floyd bought everybody!
        whattt.. but i thought hbo is biased when it comes to manny???

i wouldnt question it, he has the money to cover it right? ....

Comment

whattt.. but i thought hbo is biased when it comes to manny???

i wouldnt question it, he has the money to cover it right? ....
          wait, you didn't the get post? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
            as the other floyd fan schemed, they probably weren't paid the 'right' price.

I see so the Olympic Committee are biased to the USA. Floyd funds the Olympics too? Damn, Floyd running things!

Comment

wait, you didn't the get post? lol
              how can hbo favor floyd when u guys were just crying about how hbo be on manny's nutts.

Comment

I see so the Olympic Committee are biased to the USA. Floyd funds the Olympics too? Damn, Floyd running things!
                i wouldnt be suprise.. i mean floyd has the money to do that right??

Comment

putting a fl0m()'s thinking cap on, why wouldn't that be possible?
                  if i, as a fl0m() could scheme that the surgeon was bought and faked the surgery, floyd with his hundred millions easily could've done the above.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    The difference is he landed more on Bradley
                    Honestly not be much...landed 81 against Floyd and 122 against Bradley

Comment

how can hbo favor floyd when u guys were just crying about how hbo be on manny's nutts.
                      your theory is that Floyd could buy out the judges correct? If that were so, how come no HBO head disagreed with the May 2nd outcome on FIGHT NIGHT!?? The whole boxing industry had Floyd with the win.

So, as I mocked your post which you didn't understand...common around here with sarcasm... why would you doubt the scoring cards?

The reason why I said Bradley vs Pac 1 is because THAT fight was highly controversial, with the cards in favor of Bradley, but the whole HBO community as well as industry had Pac winning. Therefore, wouldn't these complaints be inconsistent with such theories?

In other words, did Floyd buy HBO and its commentary as well as all others who scored it? You mean everyone is a sell out because Floyd pays everybody such as Kellerman, Lampley, Rafael?

Do you get it?

Comment

Working...
                      X