• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super 15 Thread

Anyone like this?

All you NRL guys instead?

Not a union fan.

Probably prefer Canterbury to win. Don't mind Cooper though, should be playing league.

Comment

I prefer Union over League. I just think the game flows better.

It's a shame this thread started at the wrong end of the season. Huge game for the Reds on the w/e. Still reckon Crusaders will win though. If only Stu Dickinson was reffing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
        Not a union fan.

Probably prefer Canterbury to win. Don't mind Cooper though, should be playing league.
        Where's your QLD pride mate? There's no shame in jumping on the Reds bandwagon right before the final.

Cooper is a fantastic player. If he's on his game, the Reds will win. His form bodes well for the Wallabies and the World Cup. The NRL can keep their grubby mitts off him.

Comment

Probably root for the Crusaders.

Big game saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
            Where's your QLD pride mate? There's no shame in jumping on the Reds bandwagon right before the final.

Cooper is a fantastic player. If he's on his game, the Reds will win. His form bodes well for the Wallabies and the World Cup. The NRL can keep their grubby mitts off him.
            Grew up hating the game. Certainly would never support the Reds. Having said that from the bits and pieces I have watched they look like they play good football (considering the limitations of the code) and deserve to win. Still, can't really root for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              Grew up hating the game. Certainly would never support the Reds. Having said that from the bits and pieces I have watched they look like they play good football (considering the limitations of the code) and deserve to win. Still, can't really root for them.
              You sound like a closet Reds nuthugger.

Comment

this thread was ultra fail. lol

Comment

Working...
                X