Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Degale should never fight in britain again!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degale should never fight in britain again!!

The boy carried his whole country on his back in the olympics and brought home the gold medal, even after that he was booed in his first fight because the public wasn't "entertained" enough, he went and fought Paul Smith and again he was cast as the "villain" just because he talks up his skills and hypes up the fight, now we come to todays clash with George Groves and the way that fecking crowd were acting you would have thought Degale was foreign!! ,

Then to round off the night those dumb judges try to derail the kid's career by handing Groves an absolute gift he didn't deserve!!, but that's "britain" for you, you aren't getting a decision unless you're a (white) brawler who the fans love it seems, we saw the same thing happen to Dirrell against Froch but i didn't think they'd do it to a top British prospect,

After this shambles i think Degale should head for America where he'll be able to hone his skills with a better trainer and fight infront of audiences who will appreciate his skills more, instead of fighting infront of people who are praying for him to lose and judges who are easily influenced by them,

In closing this will be a sickener for James, and he'll probably be questioning himself and his future, but i hope he takes my advice and leaves britain behind and starts fresh, he clearly wasn't at his best tonight and has a few things to learn but he can still prove people wrong by fulfilling his potential, then in the future maybe he can get a rematch with Groves!!..preferably OUTSIDE of britain.

i agree with some of your points but in Britain from who ive chatted to people dont like arrogant boxers (naseem hamed etc ), lets look objectively at degale..hes a green fighter. But people will either always jump on him and say hes **** or wait and wait and wait until he loses. I suppose this is the best time to loose a fight...lets see how he comes back from this.

Comment

I actually agree that DeGale (and any British fighter with real potential) should be working in the US, if at all possible.

British coaching standards are generally poor to mediocre in boxing.

Comment

Unfortunately though, he's a complete tool. The British public would certainly be behind him otherwise.

I don't think it bothers him, though. He knows what he's doing. I know he's quite thick, but I don't think he's so thick he doesn't even understand his own culture.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCE O' PROSE View Post
          I actually agree that DeGale (and any British fighter with real potential) should be working in the US, if at all possible.
          I'd agree but only because he'd get a following in America. They seem to revere ****s over there the way we revere warriors over here.

Comment

why do people in england like haye then, who is also black?

Comment

he talks alot **** but couldnt back it up,it was a very close fight and couldnt argue with it going either way.

deal with it,nothing to do with race or any other bull****,he took groves lightly and payed the price

Comment

Also, I believe he stops Groves in an immediate rematch. He doesn't have to go outside of the UK to win - just some more urgency and aggression tonight would have done it, because he was actually breaking Groves down and finished the stronger fighter.

I doubt he'd make the same mistake again.

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
                  ts is a **** and talking ****

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
                    They don't follow him as much as they followed Hatton though!! .. and two of Haye's biggest fights in his career WERE ABROAD and the following wasn't that massive.

Comment

Working...
                    X