No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Mariusz Wach Added To Joshua-Ruiz Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    This is a very good fight, better than expected for Dillian Whyte.
    Wach has been knocked out in 3 of his last 6 fights and is on a 3 fight losing streak.

Comment

So Dillian Whyte is going the Tyson Fury way? He seems to have found his own Tom Schwarz.

Comment

This card is even better and better. A true heavyweight card. Stay busy fights for Whyte.

Wilder`s worst nightmare is coming back. How long will he keep ducking Whyte?
        Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 11-27-2019, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Glad to have Whyte back.
          You either find him guilty and met out the appropriate punishment or let him move on with his boxing life.

Canelo, Tyson Fury, etc etc have all moved on. Let WHYTE move on.

I will be looking forward to Povetkin-Hunter.
          Last edited by slimPickings; 11-27-2019, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
            So Dillian Whyte is going the Tyson Fury way? He seems to have found his own Tom Schwarz.
            Whyte running from the entire top 10 at the moment.
            Parker just called him out publicly again for the 5th time, but he wont even mention his name.

I still cant beleive Whyte ran from guaranteed title shots against AJ twice this year. After yelling and screaming for it.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              naw the brits for the most part (not all) are still rallying behind him, what a pathetic bunch
              Whereas you just jump on the bandwagon and condemn an innocent man because if you've heard "PEDs" mentioned enough times it must be true?

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                Wach has been knocked out in 3 of his last 6 fights and is on a 3 fight losing streak.
                I was expecting worse for such short notice etc

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                  Whyte running from the entire top 10 at the moment.
                  Parker just called him out publicly again for the 5th time, but he wont even mention his name.

I still cant believe Whyte ran from guaranteed title shots against AJ twice this year. After yelling and screaming for it.
                  Not enough people mention this. He couldve had the "vulnerable"AJ but he, Ortiz, and Miller missed their shot

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
                    I don't understand how Whyte is allowed anywhere near a ring!
                    Who knows they probably used the same playbook as the one used for Canelo , Tyson fury ....

Both have been seen in a boxing ring.
                    Let the same happen for Whyte

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
                      Not enough people mention this. He couldve had the "vulnerable"AJ but he, Ortiz, and Miller missed their shot
                      He turned down the golden ticket to 3 world titles belts, to fight an unknown low ranked midget Rivas. And got dropped doing it.

And yells constantly about not getting a title shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X