Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

99% of boxing posters don't know about boxing. Give me an analysis to prove me wrong.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99% of boxing posters don't know about boxing. Give me an analysis to prove me wrong.

I am confident that 99% of posters on any boxing site don't know anything substantial about boxing.

Here's a challenge.

Give me a in depth analysis on how one of the below fights will go prime for prime.

Lewis vs Joshua
    Hagler vs GGG
    Floyd vs Hearns
    Ali vs Tyson
    Jones Jr vs Ward at 168

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
    I am confident that 99% of posters on any boxing site don't know anything substantial about boxing.

Here's a challenge.

Give me a in depth analysis on how one of the below fights will go prime for prime.

Lewis vs Joshua
    Hagler vs GGG
    Floyd vs Hearns
    Ali vs Tyson
    Jones Jr vs Ward at 168
    What makes you the arbiter of anything?

500 posts in 3 years smells like someone who utilizes alt accounts to me.

I'll pass.

Comment

One has to remember that fighters often rise to the occasion but the following technology could help toward not only comparing present and future fighters but more just decisions and even safety measures.

Replay Technologies: Experiencing Visual Excellence through freeD
      With new innovations in the field of visual display, the world of sports entertainment has undergone huge changes. From 3D video recording to Ultra High Definition video formats, the vertical has seen significant growth. These advancements bring in new problems that traditional visual systems are incapable of handling—putting together quality replays over short commercial breaks and other challenges to provide innovative imaging tools. Replay Technologies, a broadcast and media company, aims to revolutionize the viewing experience with its free Dimension (freeD) technology. The firm recently launched its Generation 2 freeD system, that can produce images of game footage in just 30 seconds. “Replay Technologies facilitates a novel viewing experience unbound by the limitations of physical cameras and enhances storytelling and user immersion possibilities to a new level,” says Oren Yogen, CEO and Co-founder, Replay Technologies.
      Replay Technologies places high-speed camera sensors at strategic spots in the stadium. The firm provides solutions through its two prominent offerings: Solo Freed System and Arena Freed System. Both the solutions have the ability to capture a moment in time—Static Replay—and create and tune cinematography in post-production—Dynamic Replay. The 3-Dimensional reconstruction technology gives accurate measurements of position, speed, and velocity of the objects in the processed scene. The data from the camera can flow through the fiber extenders up to 6 miles and the information is stored as a freeD database. Using Teledyne Dalsa Falcon 2 cameras that offer a resolution of 12 mega-pixels—equivalent to 4K technology—the images rendered are always sharp. The angles of all the cameras are synced to shoot at the same time to create a perfect Static Replay.
      The Solo Freed System enables broadcasting at 720p resolution with 2K (4MP) resolution capture devices. This can cover up to 550 square feet with a 180-degree coverage area.
      The firm’s other unique product, Arena System, is highly flexible and can be configured to suit a variety of events and capture continuous images to create a dynamic replay. With the use of the 5K input, the Arena System covers a wide 360 degree angle and is best used to explain the tactical plays. Arena’s use of wide shots helps to hover and transition from one side of the action to the other giving a dynamic replay of the scene. Replay Technologies typically mounts 28–36 cameras covering the entire arena. For the Generation 2 technology, the firm provides its clients with two experienced operators to help train teams on the control and use of the freeD systems. “FreeD instant replay system allows a unique 360-degree, real-time perspective of any sequence or athlete within many sports environments,” affirms Yogen.
      FreeD instant replay system allows a unique 360-degree, real-time perspective of any sequence or athlete within many sports environments
      Partnering with reputed companies like Samsung, Access Technologies, Thinklogical, and Intel, Replay Technologies provides cutting-edge freeD solutions that enhances the viewing experience. The freeD technology was showcased in 18 countries on the Sky Sports’ broadcast of the Union of European Football Association (UEFA) Champions League Finals in 2014.
      For the future, Replay Technologies plans to devise freeD technology in a way that enables live streaming of images, while handing over the control to end-users. “We aim to offer the world complete freedom of play, and are ahead of the rest with our path-breaking technologies,” concludes Yogen
      https://sports.cioreview.com/vendor/...y_technologies
      Last edited by maracho; 09-18-2017, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Any "in depth analysis" of these hypothetical fights is pure speculation at best...and anyone who would make an attempt to critique such analysis to somehow prove someone's level of boxing knowledge is an idiot

Comment

Hagler GGG-Hmmm don't know. Hagler was limited in his own right. His big wins are welterweights and lightweights, but he has some others like Mugabe - super limited fighter. But he knows how to box and brawl, he's limited as a fighter but not one dimensional. GGG could make Hagler miss and pay, as Hagler can be hit. Maybe Hagler 12 rounds, 7-5, this fight isn't going to end in knock out.

Floyd-Hearns - No, complete mismatch. Hearns blitz Floyd with a right hand inside 6 rounds. The only welterweights that could hang with Hearns is Leonard-Benitez-Robinson.

Ali-Tyson - Mike Tyson late round TKO for me. Prime for Prime at 86-89 Tyson and 64-66 Ali.

Jones-Ward - Roy Jones UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Soda_Popinski View Post
            Any "in depth analysis" of these hypothetical fights is pure speculation at best...and anyone who would make an attempt to critique such analysis to somehow prove someone's level of boxing knowledge is an idiot
            This right here.

Comment

Here's a challenge.

Lewis vs Joshua
              Hagler vs GGG
              Floyd vs Hearns
              Ali vs Tyson
              Jones Jr vs Ward at 168
              The fuck are you to tell everyone you're a '1%er'? Boxing snobbery at it's finest. Boxing is supposed to be enjoyed by all. Idiots like you are one of the many things wrong with the sport.

Comment

Here's a challenge.

Lewis vs Joshua
                Hagler vs GGG
                Floyd vs Hearns
                Ali vs Tyson
                Jones Jr vs Ward at 168

And the boxing snobb award goes toooooo....

JasonBoxing

Comment

Here's a challenge.

Lewis vs Joshua
                  Hagler vs GGG
                  Floyd vs Hearns
                  Ali vs Tyson
                  Jones Jr vs Ward at 168
                  Lewis stops Joshua. Wears him down from range with a rangey jab and check hook cuppled with a straight right hand. Unless Joshua can put him down with a shot, he ends up getting done in by his stamina and speed taking a tole post round 6.

Hagler eaks out a UD with effective movement and winning exchanges with a more committed and accurate offense than Canelo.

Hearns cuts Floyd up. Surely would have an edge in sealing the rounds to win in route to a UD win. Floyd likely too skilled to get in a situation where he'd get stopped.

**** I dont feeling like doing the rest. Ali Tyson a toss up, Jones beats Ward with ease

Comment

I would have taken part in your little thread had you broke down the fights first (which im sure would have been a doozy ) and if you included Kane vs the Undertaker !

You also claimed weight doesnt effect punching power and FELIX TRINIDAD punches just as hard as MIKE TYSON ......i REALLY think you need to READ your own thread title again bc MOST wouldn't have you in that 99% category based on your past history thus far !
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-18-2017, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X