Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Timothy Bradley a Hall of Fame fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Timothy Bradley a Hall of Fame fighter?

What are your thoughts: do you guys think Tim makes HoF?
    Yes
    53.19%
    No
    25.53%
    Maybe (Too soon to tell)
    21.28%

Yep 5x title holder
    Beat 11 guys who won titles
    He's a lock imo.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
      Yep 5x title holder
      Beat 11 guys who won titles
      He's a lock imo.
      I agree.......

Comment

I say yes based on just those two victories he had over future hall of famers Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez alone. Even though one was a bit dubious or questionable to say the least; Nevertheless, it still goes into the record books as a win.

Comment

Bradley is a definite Hall of Famer one of the best resumes . The only man to ever beat him was the Pac-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
            What are your thoughts: do you guys think Tim makes HoF?
            yes

he has the resume, only lost to an al time great and has one of the better resumes of the era...his willingness to fight the best,exciting fights, and heart get him in....at least should

Comment

unfortunately he'll probably get in. in a perfect world he would not.

i'm not trying to take anything away from bradley that doesn't deserve to be taken away, but the hall of fame should be reserved for great fighters, and, in a few cases, special fighters like arturo gatti who were the most compelling in spite of not being historic level talents or being historically accomplished.

Comment

I voted maybe simply because I believe he will end up one of those guys that will just get overlooked. He certainly deserves it, but we will see when it is time to vote.

Comment

Yes he is a HOF fighter and should be a first ballot inductee. Strong resume and always gives his all in the ring. Elite level talent.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamerusa View Post
                    i voted maybe simply because i believe he will end up one of those guys that will just get overlooked. He certainly deserves it, but we will see when it is time to vote.
                    ^^^^^^^ +1

Comment

Working...
                    X