Collapse
No announcement yet.

More heavy bag work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude just go to a gym. Everything is wrong in the video. I hate to sound like an ******* but it's true.

Where did you learn to punch like that? I refuse to believe that is just bad technique. You are doing it on purpose. There are enough trolls on here already please don't add to them.

Good luck if you are seriously wanting to learn how to box. Open up another thread asking for proper stance and we can start there. Erase whatever you already learned.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      feeling pain in the middle of my back around the trapezium. Is this common? I had the same pain a while back and I believe it's part of the reason I haven't been putting as much body into my shots. Any suggestions or advice guys? Thanks in advance
      Ok, this dude's ****ing trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
        Ok, this dude's ****ing trolling.
        And you can kiss my ass

Comment

I worked on the lead hook and trying to turn my body into it the other day and stated feeling pain in the middle of my back around the trapezium. Is this common? I had the same pain a while back and I believe it's part of the reason I haven't been putting as much body into my shots. Any suggestions or advice guys? Thanks in advance
          ¡Ay bendito! ¿Eres suicida? Estas viejo, y te crees que duraras contra SunSpace. Mira como se burlan de ti todos aquí. ¡Piensan que estas jodiendo! ¡Te partiré la cara cuando te vea! ¡Regresa a mi hijo!

Google Translation By SunSpace For C.J.'s Biological Father:

God have mercy on you! Are you suicidal? You're an old man, and you think you can last against SunSpace? Look at how everybody is mocking you, thinking you're a literal troll for sucking so bad. I'm going to slap the **** out of your face once I see you! Return my son!

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            ¡Ay bendito! ¿Eres suicida? Estas viejo, y te crees que duraras contra SunSpace. Mira como se burlan de ti todos aquí. ¡Piensan que estas jodiendo! ¡Te partiré la cara cuando te vea! ¡Regresa a mi hijo!

Google Translation By SunSpace For C.J.'s Biological Father:

God have mercy on you! Are you suicidal? You're an old man, and you think you can last against SunSpace? Look at how everybody is mocking you, thinking you're a literal troll for sucking so bad. I'm going to slap the **** out of your face once I see you! Return my son!
            Post a video and show me how it's done, then.

Comment

Post a video and show me how it's done, then.
              **** YOU. I thought I was trolling you; you were ****ing trolling me! Acting like you had anything.

****! Read my damn PM, man.

****!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yo man, go to a gym. Take at least 2 sessions about stance and proper throwing of punches. Redd Foxx just a God when it came to explaining hahaha. Btw when you move forward, move your lead foot first then comes the back, then when you move backward back comes first then lead. Most importantly, maybe learn to twist your arms when giving a hook or throwing jabs and straights. it's actually hard to explain tho. Keep it up!

Go to a gym! nice kid btw
                peace!

Comment

Originally posted by louiemina View Post
                  yo man, go to a gym. Take at least 2 sessions about stance and proper throwing of punches. Redd Foxx just a God when it came to explaining hahaha. Btw when you move forward, move your lead foot first then comes the back, then when you move backward back comes first then lead. Most importantly, maybe learn to twist your arms when giving a hook or throwing jabs and straights. it's actually hard to explain tho. Keep it up!

Go to a gym! nice kid btw
                  peace!
                  Thanks for being so critical. Actually, there really aren't any boxing gyms around here, unless I want to go to an MMA gym. Trying to do the best I can with what I've got. A lot of money for gym membership and paid lessons isn't among them. Thanks again for the discouragement

Comment

Thanks for being so critical. Actually, there really aren't any boxing gyms around here, unless I want to go to an MMA gym. Trying to do the best I can with what I've got. A lot of money for gym membership and paid lessons isn't among them. Thanks again for the discouragement
                    Just go online and look up boxing techniques. ExpertBoxing is an excellent place to start. It is 100% free. LeeWylie1 is another place after you learn the fundamentals.

Look on the bright side, you can't get any worse.

Comment

And you can kiss my ass
                      And you see why I cant stand this BOY...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X