Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Boy only released part of the quote from Dr Eichner, manipulating the public

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    I think it's probably best study for the case.
    It doesn't make sense that suddenly all the young kids (17-years old) that play soccer around the world decided that they are going to use that particular drug for one particular tournament - That was held in Mexico...

"A majority of the players tested at the Under-17 World Cup in Mexico had traces of clenbuterol in their bodies because they ate contaminated meat, FIFA says.
    Tests in Germany after the tournament revealed players from 19 of the 24 teams had adverse findings of the banned anabolic agent in 109 of 208 urine samples."

Also - Mexican team was one of the few clean ones and they knew of the issue thus were avoiding red meat and serving their players chicken and fish only.

So while I'm not saying that it's a proof that Canelo is clean, but it means that the amount of Clenbuterol in his urine could, possibly, come from regular meat consumption..
    Im not saying they all suddenly decided to use that drug, but out of 24 team, only takes a few to skew the results while the majority likely was contamination. I knew juicers in highschool. I'd have to see all the results to feel comfortable about it.
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-23-2018, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      Is it really that surprising that Canelo and Goldenboy are shady? He will still get away with it though.
      remember delahoya took a dive in his fight with Hopkins then ten minutes after the fight they went partners

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        I can't read the article?? can you post the text in full please?

in another study only three of 100 mexican athletes had levels higher than 300, and only one had a level as high or higher than canelo's, and IIRC his levels were not in line with their standards for what constitute likely meat contamination.

i'd have to dig around for the link but that's what i remember from the article. while canelo's 800 picogram finding is technically within the parameters of "contamination" it looks like it is a major outlier from the rest of the samples of meat contamination.

this is much more a case of canelo getting the benefit of doubt based on rules than a clear cut case of contamination. FFS the WBC and GBP didn't even wait for the b sample to get tested .

boxing needs a body overseeing them that doesn;t ahgvea huge, huge stake in fights moving foward. i mean FFS the state of nevada doesn't benefit from this fight moving forward, adn that doesn't present a conflict of interest? are they high on that nevada medicinal marijuana?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          in another study only three of 100 mexican athletes had levels higher than 300, and only one had a level as high or higher than canelo's, and IIRC his levels were not in line with their standards for what constitute likely meat contamination.

i'd have to dig around for the link but that's what i remember from the article. while canelo's 800 picogram finding is technically within the parameters of "contamination" it looks like it is a major outlier from the rest of the samples of meat contamination.

this is much more a case of canelo getting the benefit of doubt based on rules than a clear cut case of contamination. FFS the WBC and GBP didn't even wait for the b sample to get tested .

boxing needs a body overseeing them that doesn;t ahgvea huge, huge stake in fights moving foward. i mean FFS the state of nevada doesn't benefit from this fight moving forward, adn that doesn't present a conflict of interest? are they high on that nevada medicinal marijuana?
          Agreed with everything. GBP and WBC just came out immediately declaring he's innocent without any facts. It's horse****.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            remember delahoya took a dive in his fight with Hopkins then ten minutes after the fight they went partners
            I used to respect delahoya until I found out about how much of a creep he really is, cant stand the guy now. And the way he has been directing Canelo makes me like him less and less.

Comment

Make the fight 70/30 in favor of Golovkin in terms of money.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                I used to respect delahoya until I found out about how much of a creep he really is, cant stand the guy now. And the way he has been directing Canelo makes me like him less and less.
                yes I liked him when he was fighting but he did get real slimy

Comment

Man why even post this...anyone who believes it came from tainted meat needs to be ignored

Comment

They will proceed with fight, canelo will loose, blame media and this process and there will be a 3rd fight. All about the benjamins. or other way around, canelo will win and ggg will want a 3rd fight. Either way, promoters will make money from this.

Boxing has a track record for letting fighters fight with this drug testing positive and suspending or stripping a fighter after they have won.

Boxing should do right, suspend canelo, they know better... meat... cmon... and face his results like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                      I think it's probably best study for the case.
                      It doesn't make sense that suddenly all the young kids (17-years old) that play soccer around the world decided that they are going to use that particular drug for one particular tournament - That was held in Mexico...

"A majority of the players tested at the Under-17 World Cup in Mexico had traces of clenbuterol in their bodies because they ate contaminated meat, FIFA says.
                      Tests in Germany after the tournament revealed players from 19 of the 24 teams had adverse findings of the banned anabolic agent in 109 of 208 urine samples."

Also - Mexican team was one of the few clean ones and they knew of the issue thus were avoiding red meat and serving their players chicken and fish only.

So while I'm not saying that it's a proof that Canelo is clean, but it means that the amount of Clenbuterol in his urine could, possibly, come from regular meat consumption..
                      Conte said the soccer team at least knew where the meat they ate came from so they could go to the source and test the meat, but Canelo hasn't shown any proof and Conte said GGG team should speak up and make sure Bob Bennett and Vegas commission do their job because the dog ate my homework excuse shouldn't fly.

Comment

Working...
                      X