Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Dares Team Parker: Make Your Claims To Joshua's Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Dares Team Parker: Make Your Claims To Joshua's Face!

Eddie Hearn, promoter for WBA, IBO, IBF Anthony Joshua, is hoping that David Higgins - promoter for WBO champion Joseph Parker - makes his knockout prediction to the British superstar's face next Tuesday during the final press conference. Joshua and Parker will collide in a high stakes unification clash in Cardiff, Wales on March 31.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Give it a break Hearn. On the programme when the Gloves are off and Parker and Joshua where sitting face to face they exchanged comments. Hearn is just been a knob as usual.

Comment

Why is Hearn doing all the talking...and talking...and talking...and talking.......

Comment

they are literally fighting in 8 days. Saying "Say that to his face" is something you tell a coward who won't face off against you...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Luthor View Post
          Why is Hearn doing all the talking...and talking...and talking...and talking.......
          Because he has a promotion to PROMOTE and a final press conference next week to further sell the fight ?????

Comment

Grow up Eddie and stop being a dick!

That'd be my advice...

Comment

Say it to his face , why ? What’s AJ going to do ? Knock out a promoter. I know a guy who wil say it to his face , Wilder . Ohhh but wait they don’t want Wilder to approach AJ in the ring post fight. I guess they only want promoters to speak up .

Comment

I thought they didn't like that approach? Now its ok.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Because he has a promotion to PROMOTE and a final press conference next week to further sell the fight ?????
                  If that is true and if they are going to fight Wilder why they don't let him in the ring after the fight if AJ wins?

Comment

So he won't do a face to face with Wilder after the fight but he will menace a promoter before the fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X