Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Reacts To Wilder Calling Him 'White Man Milking a Brother'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    It’s unlikely Joshua’s next fight is on Showtime if it’s not Wilder.
    Since he has 1 more fight on showtime, I'd say it's extremely likely.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Since he has 1 more fight on showtime, I'd say it's extremely likely.
      This is his last fight on Showtime. Which leads to what Wilder was saying about Hearn. Obviously, Joshua doesn’t benefit from a network switch, but it’s clear who does.

Comment

💯 fact and truth

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        wilders a racist piece of ****.
        Yes he is, just like his fanbase, who were raised to blame all their problems on the white man despite it being their own damn faults for being so stupid.

Wilder needs to STFU and accept some accountability. He is fighting bums and making no money because he is a simple Simon. If he believes he is a good fighter then he should fight povetkin or whyte . Guy is delusional

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          This is his last fight on Showtime. Which leads to what Wilder was saying about Hearn. Obviously, Joshua doesn’t benefit from a network switch, but it’s clear who does.
          No he has two fights left on his contract.

Joshua would only move if it makes sense to him financially. as he's the A+++++ side vs Wilder, he can do whatever he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            No he has two fights left on his contract.

Joshua would only move if it makes sense to him financially. as he's the A+++++ side vs Wilder, he can do whatever he wants.
            Where did you see that? Because everything I’ve read, including commentary from Hearn and Espinoza, says otherwise.

Comment

There was a message in Deontay's remarks. There was something else that he wanted to say but didn't. He held back. I knew what he was thinking and was really trying to say at the time. Hint: It's the same reason why Manny Pacquiao left Top Rank, Bob Arum and Freddie Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                Yes he is, just like his fanbase, who were raised to blame all their problems on the white man despite it being their own damn faults for being so stupid.

Wilder needs to STFU and accept some accountability. He is fighting bums and making no money because he is a simple Simon. If he believes he is a good fighter then he should fight povetkin or whyte . Guy is delusional
                Great Comment

Comment

Eddie Hearn is a class act.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post

millions of dollars is no money? damn man how much money are u making to make that statement? and racist just means to advocate for your own above other races (race= razza/gene "ist" = something you advocate for or hold dear to yourself over others) the real racist people should be worried about are the ones who harm others due to their supposed superiority not a person who merely has an opinion u disagree with. I don't see a history of blks physically harming whites or other races due to them supposedly being inferior like others have, blacks do more harm to eachother and yes its ignorant but its what they were taught. Ive seen wilder treat whites with respect he just has an opinion on the history and present on some things that happen in this country. why are u all so scared of a brotha with an opinion? lol gee wiz calm down

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Where did you see that? Because everything I’ve read, including commentary from Hearn and Espinoza, says otherwise.
                      Hearn said when he was in america the other week - I think either with fighthub or hype that AJ has this one and then one more after that.

He also said that the intention is to continue with showtime.

Now I'm not sure if that's true. AJ seems like a HBO fighter to me and they clearly loved the Klitschko fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X