No announcement yet.

Chollo doing bag work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
    My endgame has me becoming a promoter. May as well start learning how to be a promoter.
    So, each man would get 300 dollars for the fight, that is to include all expenses. I could put each one of you up at a Motel 6, at no extra cost to the fighter. KO Bonus is 200.00, Boxingscene.com tickets to the bout would be 50.00 per person. I know that's expensive, but we have some high rollers here that will say fk it and fund it.
    What are the odds? Any side money here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
      Excuses excuses and looking for exists. Typical behavior of Sid. Hope pixar's treating you well. You gonna agree to the deal or are you gonna ghost from the forum for a week again then come back with some lame response?
      I'm not looking for exits, and you're the one who wanted to fight me. Stop lying at least if you can't make good rebuttals.

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        I'm a bit lost on what happened here?
        He asked if I thought I could beat him in a fight. Then I said yes. Then he said I'm glad you said that, and challenged me to a fight. I just happened to be in California, and he was sailing there anyways supposedly. Then he quit the Navy for a woman or so he claims. I'm guessing he got kicked out. Now he just attacks me for my haircut because he is grasping at straws.

Comment

• Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
          I'm not looking for exits, and you're the one who wanted to fight me. Stop lying at least if you can't make good rebuttals.
          Looks like you ghosted...again!

You literally told me you could beat my ass without me challenging you to a fight lol. You're the liar.

Funny how you keep avoiding my challenge of you putting up bag work and shadow boxing in exchange for the physique picture you have been on your knees begging for. Guess you're scared to embarrass yourself with your slow uncoordinated beginner level bagwork.
          Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 03-10-2018, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Looks like you ghosted...again!

You literally told me you could beat my ass without me challenging you to a fight lol. You're the liar.

Funny how you keep avoiding my challenge of you putting up bag work and shadow boxing in exchange for the physique picture you have been on your knees begging for. Guess you're scared to embarrass yourself with your slow uncoordinated beginner level bagwork.
            You specifically asked if I thought I could be you in a fight. I answered your question. You're the one who proposed coming over to me and fighting me.

I already posted a picture of myself, now you demand a video? We all know you just cop out and don't provide legitimate pictures or evidence of anything. Even when you offered to provide proof from the Navy all you posted was the close up with no significant information of your Navy contract. Then you immediately deleted it so nobody could see you failed to prove anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
              You specifically asked if I thought I could be you in a fight. I answered your question. You're the one who proposed coming over to me and fighting me.

I already posted a picture of myself, now you demand a video? We all know you just cop out and don't provide legitimate pictures or evidence of anything. Even when you offered to provide proof from the Navy all you posted was the close up with no significant information of your Navy contract. Then you immediately deleted it so nobody could see you failed to prove anything.
              You wanted the fight the entire time. You were saying everything but, I just gave you the opportunity to say it outright.

Nobody is asking to see your physique. You're the one who has been coming on here demanding photos and videos every time someone claims to breath.

You're begging to see my physique and I'm giving you the opportunity. You claim you hit with great power and that your weightlifting has made you a better fighter. Why don't you prove it? 3 rounds of bagwork, 1 round of shadowboxing from start to finish. No stops or edits in the footage and I'll post a physique picture within 24 hours of it.

Don't know why I'm wasting my time. We both know you haven't the faintest idea on how to really box. You've never trained to compete in any sort of way. This is essentially a chance for those of us that actually do know boxing to get a good laugh at your silly slow, uncoordinated, beginner level mistakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                What are the odds? Any side money here?
                I haven't read much from HedonisticFrog but I think he's pullin' a truck in the avatar. That means power. I enjoy reading Mojo's posts but haven't seen him real life or any of that. He sounds like he knows how to fight from what I've read. Based on gut instinct from what I've read, I'd make Mojo -200 Hedonistic +200. Always go w ur gut.

Comment

• Making me wanna post a bag video, but I'd like to wait for my new gloves, I have some black and gold Sabas on order. Pro primes. Triple cuff.Threw up my Hydrostrike last night and I am stuffing a Powershot bag today. Did six rounds on the Hydro last night. Wrapped them with gauze underneath the 180s the other night on just the left hand and the power difference and comfort was ridiculous. I have tons of mexican gauze.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
                    I haven't read much from HedonisticFrog but I think he's pullin' a truck in the avatar.
                    Lmao that's not even him. That's a black guy pulling a truck. This guy is pasty skin. Straight from an elmers glue bottle. His haircut is 10x worse too. Click is profile and you'll see what he claims is him. For all we know that's another guy and not even him.

Comment

You wanted the fight the entire time. You were saying everything but, I just gave you the opportunity to say it outright.

Nobody is asking to see your physique. You're the one who has been coming on here demanding photos and videos every time someone claims to breath.

You're begging to see my physique and I'm giving you the opportunity. You claim you hit with great power and that your weightlifting has made you a better fighter. Why don't you prove it? 3 rounds of bagwork, 1 round of shadowboxing from start to finish. No stops or edits in the footage and I'll post a physique picture within 24 hours of it.

Don't know why I'm wasting my time. We both know you haven't the faintest idea on how to really box. You've never trained to compete in any sort of way. This is essentially a chance for those of us that actually do know boxing to get a good laugh at your silly slow, uncoordinated, beginner level mistakes.
                      It's funny how you say I wanted to fight you and you're the one who asked me to fight. I never said i wanted to fight you. What's the point of beating up someone 80lb lighter than me?

I just thought it would be funny to see how pathetic your physique is. You bulked to whopping 140lb, and you probably weren't even lean at that weight.

We all know you wouldn't even show a picture of your physique. You cop out every time. Post that Navy form picture again while you're at it and everyone can see.

Comment

Working...
                      X