No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury looking leaner at the groves fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    You black? You btch ass have a rhino skin so good for you. Just dont spook out the other drivers at night peeps might think u a ghost rider lol
    Look at this yellow bastard all shook. Lol lol lol. Real gangster you yellow bastard.

Comment

I love Fury and I hope to see him back!

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        Look at this yellow bastard all shook. Lol lol lol. Real gangster you yellow bastard.
        There is only one way to find out ya punk ass spook. I bet you cant wait to fill up that EBT card lol. Wash your nappy ass hair so u wont smell like my armpit.

Imma fuk u up and your mama when i see you

Comment

Lol I LOVE Fury, and think if he fought Joshua after beating Wladimir he would easily beat him..

I still think it's a 50/50 fight if he comes back late spring/early summer, and fights regularly, say 3 fights or so, until meeting Joshua summer 2019.

But there is no way he is 18 stone 10 here. His BEST fighting weight, when completely motivated and in shape, is around 250ish pounds.

He's likely around 285ish here. Right where he should be before entering a 8 week training camp, which would have him around 265-270ish for his first fight back, which would be just fine against a tuneup.

He weighed around 270ish for his second fight against Chisora, and against Hammer.

He weighed 250ish for Wlad, Cunningham, and Kevin Johnson (Johnson marked the start of the world class Fury).

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            There is only one way to find out ya punk ass spook. I bet you cant wait to fill up that EBT card lol. Wash your nappy ass hair so u wont smell like my armpit.

Imma fuk u up and your mama when i see you
            You are such a yellow bastard. Internet tough guy. Piece of yellow shít. Fake MFer. You ain’t doing shít and have never done shít to anyone. Yellow pu$$y.

Comment

Tyson Fury and Kalle Sauerland in the same building? A coke dealer's dream

Comment

Working...
              X