OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    nope.....

[MENTION]all they did was hammer out some russian trolls on facebook [/MENTION]

I wonder since facebook was here in america would they get a 1st amendment protection?
    Why did Donny lie and say this was a hoax last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Why did Donny lie and say this was a hoax last year?

he thought it was a hoax......

I would to if I had nothing to do with it at all....

which they concluded no collusion happenend it was just some russian trolls.....

WOW! All that time ya actually thought something really happened just cuz killary didnt win

buncha suckaz

Comment

• Mueller charges Russian trolls knowing full well he's powerless to even bring them to trial. I think he just wanted to prove that there was no collusion and close this down.

Comment

A cuck is a person who would defend Trump lying for over a year. Not only did he lie, he disparaged our intelligence agencies and propped up Putin. Trump said America was lying and Putin was telling the truth. How can you support a traitor like that?

Your being humiliated everyday, that is a cuck, IBad65 made you his personal cuck and you can't get enough of it. You beg him everyday to smack you down, and he's more then happy to oblige..Smack Smack..

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            he thought it was a hoax......

I would to if I had nothing to do with it at all....

which they concluded no collusion happenend it was just some russian trolls.....

WOW! All that time ya actually thought something really happened just cuz killary didnt win

buncha suckaz
            He didn't think it was a hoax. He lied. The same info Mueller had Trump has seen. All the heads of our intelligence agencies said the same thing this week before Mueller's indictments. Trump has known since July of 2016 that there was Russian interference. He's seen the same intelligence reports our intelligence heads have seen and he kept lying.

Comment

He didn't think it was a hoax. He lied. The same info Mueller had Trump has seen. All the heads of our intelligence agencies said the same thing this week before Mueller's indictments. Trump has known since July of 2016 that there was Russian interference. He's seen the same intelligence reports our intelligence heads have seen and he kept lying.
              a) It wouldn't matter if he did but there is no proof he lied because there is nothing that links the Russian trolls to the Kremlin. Mueller's team and all the agencies cannot/have not confirmed it has any connection to the Kremlin. It was orchestrated and funded by a Russian businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin who payed Internet Research Agency...a St Petersburg-based troll farm to run bots on social media.

These type of internet marketing agencies are widely used in the US and everywhere for various marketing campaigns including political agendas. It began before Trump even announced his bid for Presidency and anyone can hire them to promote anything.

b) Mueller now established whether Team Trump colluded with Russians or not...they didn't and he is powerless to prosecute the Russian trolls or anyone in Russia. These 13 indictments are basically just a ceremonial gesture. Whatever the outcome is if any of the first two indictments...it won't have anything to do with Trump or Russian collusion.

It's coming to a close now. The nothing-burger will soon be digested...pooped and flushed down the toilet where it belongs.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                a) It wouldn't matter if he did but there is no proof he lied because there is nothing that links the Russian trolls to the Kremlin. Mueller's team and all the agencies cannot/have not confirmed it has any connection to the Kremlin. It was orchestrated and funded by a Russian businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin who payed Internet Research Agency...a St Petersburg-based troll farm to run bots on social media.

These type of internet marketing agencies are widely used in the US and everywhere for various marketing campaigns including political agendas. It began before Trump even announced his bid for Presidency and anyone can hire them to promote anything.

b) Mueller now established whether Team Trump colluded with Russians or not...they didn't and he is powerless to prosecute the Russian trolls or anyone in Russia. These 13 indictments are basically just a ceremonial gesture. Whatever the outcome is if any of the first two indictments...it won't have anything to do with Trump or Russian collusion.

It's coming to a close now. The nothing-burger will soon be digested...pooped and flushed down the toilet where it belongs.
                Are you serious? Trump has seen highly classified intelligence that links Kremlin to the trolls. We saw it when Reality L. Winner leaked the NSA document to The Intercept

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ml#document/p1

The Dutch alerted the U.S. what was going on when they infiltrated the Russian hacking group which was directly liked to the Russian foreign intelligence agency SVR

And it wasn't just network traffic the AIVD is said to have been spying on. Apparently, the agency knew the actual room in the university building Cozy Bear was operating out of and hacked into the security camera feed watching the corridor outside. The AIVD documented the hackers' comings and goings, including pictures of those involved, and subsequently concluded Cozy Bear was tied directly to Russia's foreign intelligence service SVR.
                https://www.engadget.com/2018/01/26/...lection-hacks/

The info I'm citing is public. Trump has seen classified info with way more information than what's available to the public. That's why all the heads of our intelligence agencies agreed

Trump has known and he's been lying. And in the course of his lies he's attacked our intelligence agencies while propping up Putin. And he's done nothing to punish Russia and he hasn't did anything to stop it in the future.

Trump is caught in a flat out lie and ya'll refuse to believe it. It's amazing to me the level of delusion with his followers

Comment

Are you serious? Trump has seen highly classified intelligence that links Kremlin to the trolls. We saw it when Reality L. Winner leaked the NSA document to The Intercept

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ml#document/p1

The Dutch alerted the U.S. what was going on when they infiltrated the Russian hacking group which was directly liked to the Russian foreign intelligence agency SVR

https://www.engadget.com/2018/01/26/...lection-hacks/

The info I'm citing is public. Trump has seen classified info with way more information than what's available to the public. That's why all the heads of our intelligence agencies agreed

Trump has known and he's been lying. And in the course of his lies he's attacked our intelligence agencies while propping up Putin. And he's done nothing to punish Russia and he hasn't did anything to stop it in the future.

Trump is caught in a flat out lie and ya'll refuse to believe it. It's amazing to me the level of delusion with his followers
                  When I see/hear words like...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...ates_elections

'the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) jointly stated that the U.S. Intelligence Community was confident that the Russian Government directed recent hacking of e-mails with the intention of interfering with the U.S. election process'

that tells me they cannot confirm it with 100% certainty.

However...in the event that the Kremlin WAS behind it...Trump was not party to it...this we know.

You are looking for something to impeach Trump with...and it's just NOT there. It's as simple as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    When I see/hear words like...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...ates_elections

'the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) jointly stated that the U.S. Intelligence Community was confident that the Russian Government directed recent hacking of e-mails with the intention of interfering with the U.S. election process'

that tells me they cannot confirm it with 100% certainty.

However...in the event that the Kremlin WAS behind it...Trump was not party to it...this we know.

You are looking for something to impeach Trump with...and it's just NOT there. It's as simple as that.
                    This isn't about impeaching Trump. I'm asking why has he been lying and in the process of lying why is he attacking our intelligence agencies while saying Putin is telling the truth? He knows this is happening and did nothing to punish them when he had the chance and has did nothing to stop it from happening again. What's going on?

Comment

• Investigation still ongoing. Mueller taking his time building a case. If it took 14 months to put the case against Netanyahu together it should be expected this one will take at least the same amount of time.

Love how the guys that want to make America great again don’t want to know if their president is a criminal.

Getting a criminal out of the White House would definitely make America better.

Comment

Working...
                      X