No announcement yet.

Starting to go bald, do pills work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    they already changed my dr from a hot one to an old one because i took advantage of the Dr-patient trust etiquette

she enjoyed touching it tho, I read her face
    Your prostrate or penis...and out of idle curiosity...which if the 2 would you say is bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
      You got that white man syndrome!!
      I want to kill everyone larger than myself?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Your prostrate or penis...and out of idle curiosity...which if the 2 would you say is bigger?
        Penis

She touched it so ........well

Is that a spacial question from an IQ test?

Oh the penis is way bigger than the prostate

See here

Iriot!
        Last edited by AlexKid; 12-25-2016, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Penis

She touched it so ........well

Is that a spacial question from an IQ test?

Oh the penis is way bigger than the prostate

See here

Iriot!
          No...I meant is YOUR penis bigger than YOUR prostrate.

That pic is very romantic.

Comment

such an iriot

Comment

That pic is very romantic.

do you like my new jeans I got for xmas off ebay?

Comment

My hair has thinned out significantly over the past 3 year and I've taken to a daily regiment of fish oil. I don't know if it's the placebo effect or it's actually working but I see small hair follicles growing back.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  My hair has thinned out significantly over the past 3 year and I've taken to a daily regiment of fish oil. I don't know if it's the placebo effect or it's actually working but I see small hair follicles growing back.
                  I take fish oil all the time, for a year b4 I got bald and currently.

Apparently your Dr can prescribe a prescription only pill that prevents hair loss to a large degree and even has it grow back to a degree

You can tell its not fake if you have to get it from your Dr

Comment

https://youtu.be/ZpJlqjKBauE

thats what rival males want you to think, they want the big d all to their self, who wouldnt want the big d? You can get yours now just call the number supplied and youll revive a big d
                    I'm more than happy with wot I'm packing... Never had any complaints!

I'll just have to live with the fact that there's dude's out there with horse ****s who could ruin any future GF/Wives vagina..

Even if I wasn't happy, like you, nothing out there can give you a bigger dick, save expensive, and potentially dangerous plastic surgery. And with that - you're looking at decreased feels/sensitivity at best, and at worst, the inability to get fully hard ever again... All for wot? Maybe another 1" in girth and length? That is negligible.

If you can make a girl cum with your dick, you're just fine. Essentially, unless you're unfortunate enough to have less than like 4 inches, then you may have to learn tricks with your fingers, and tongue... But if you're between 5-7" length, and 4-5" girth like 99% of all men are, you're gonna be able to **** a girl's brains out if you know what you're doing, and give her multiple orgasms.
                    Last edited by Cheek busting; 12-26-2016, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X