No announcement yet.

Tiger Woods Is #711 In World Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Woods Is #711 In World Rankings

With Woods ranked 711, 710 golfers can say they ranked higher than Woods.
    Boxing fans claim their fighter beat x number of Hall of Fame fighters.
    Both statements are meaningless because there's no context.
    Ray Leonard and Omar Gonzalez both beat Hall of Famer Roberto Duran.
    Leonard defeated Duran near his prime, Omar beat him when he was near 50.
    Context is everything.
    Next time you hear claims of victories over H of F fighters, think about Tiger(and Omar).

Thanks for that LOL

Comment

Damn I haven't payed attention to golf in a long ass time or Tiger's career took a huge **** on itself quick. Also who gives a f#ck doe cuz any sport you can't hurt a guy as a 100% legal move is boring as f#ck.

Can you even have a viable PGA career ranked in the 700's? I mean if you haven't made millions before you got to that point?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Damn I haven't payed attention to golf in a long ass time or Tiger's career took a huge **** on itself quick. Also who gives a f#ck doe cuz any sport you can't hurt a guy as a 100% legal move is boring as f#ck.

Can you even have a viable PGA career ranked in the 700's? I mean if you haven't made millions before you got to that point?
        He's only ranked that low because he hasn't been competing all year because of injury.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          He's only ranked that low because he hasn't been competing all year because of injury.
          No
          It's because he's black

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
            No
            It's because he's black
            I just googled and you are indeed correct. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
              With Woods ranked 711, 710 golfers can say they ranked higher than Woods.
              Boxing fans claim their fighter beat x number of Hall of Fame fighters.
              Both statements are meaningless because there's no context.
              Ray Leonard and Omar Gonzalez both beat Hall of Famer Roberto Duran.
              Leonard defeated Duran near his prime, Omar beat him when he was near 50.
              Context is everything.
              Next time you hear claims of victories over H of F fighters, think about Tiger(and Omar).
              He needs to stick to pounding women than

Comment

Working...
              X