No announcement yet.

Halle Berry Cites 'One-Drop' Rule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
    Mostly white with a little bit of black=Puerto Rican! Needless to say, the baby is absolutely beautiful!!!
    I have to add that most Ricans seem to be white though. That's why Rican boxers struggle with Mexican boxers= not enough black blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      This is exactly why Asians dont racemix with blacks. It takes forever the decedents to "look" full again. 4 or 5 generations at least.
      Tis true. Black genes are dominant.

Comment

I'd say her daughter is white. She may have some black traits but she is more white than anything so that's what I'd classify. My nephew is the exact same as Halle Berrys child. His father is half white and half white, mother all white. So he is majority white but does carry some black traits like tan skin and kinky hair. He looks Puerto Rican more than african.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          I'd say her daughter is white. She may have some black traits but she is more white than anything so that's what I'd classify. My nephew is the exact same as Halle Berrys child. His father is half white and half white, mother all white. So he is majority white but does carry some black traits like tan skin and kinky hair.

You're truly a minority in your thinking but good to see you're open minded

Comment

His father is half white and half white, mother all white. So he is majority white

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
              You're truly a minority in your thinking but good to see you're open minded
              It just depends on the child I guess. My nephew has hair that would be the typical black kind, but that's about the only thing that transferred. He doesn't have the typical flat nose that blacks usually have and his skin is no more darker than if a white person sun tanned for a few hours. It really doesn't matter though but I would say you are what you majority of. For example when people say I'm Polish they usually refer to their Polish roots being the most prevalent, despite having roots in other nations.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                Half white/half darkie, sorry.

Comment

Half white/half darkie, sorry.
                  That's quite all white.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                    That's quite all white.

The tikes only 13 months but I hope that 25% black pays off and he plays sports. I can be his uncle Roger and he can make my ******ed ass rich.

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
                      Fact of the matter is anyone who has a problem with how Halle thinks should have a problem with how america thinks and most races other than black. Example, Tiger Woods is mixed he can call himself black and blacks will except that, but if he called himself Asian, most Asian would disagree and say your not even tho his moms is. Andre Ward is mixed sure most people on here view him as black. Black is the only race that excepts mixed kids as black every other race turns there back on them except maybe rican's
                      Lol where are you getting this from? And it's "accept".

Comment

Working...
                      X