No announcement yet.

Who wins: Luis Ortiz vs Joseph Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins: Luis Ortiz vs Joseph Parker

Who would win in a match between Luis Ortiz and Joseph Parker? I have Ortiz by late TKO or a wide decision.
    Luis Ortiz by KO/TKO
    54.39%
    Luis Ortiz by decision
    12.28%
    Joseph Parker by KO/TKO
    12.28%
    Joseph Parker by decision
    21.05%
    Draw
    0.00%

i dont know, everyone saying ortiz destroys him etc have nothing to base it on really. Ortiz one half decent win came a few years back and noone really has any idea what level hes at. And to me hes slowed down considerably since 2015. All i know is parker was highly rated until joshua and whyte beat him and now hes been demoted to 'fraud' status.

Comment

Ortiz by Ko/Tko. It's going to take a stronger puncher to last vs. KING KONG

Comment

Ortiz drops and stops Parker. Either KO or referee stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
          i dont know, everyone saying ortiz destroys him etc have nothing to base it on really. Ortiz one half decent win came a few years back and noone really has any idea what level hes at. And to me hes slowed down considerably since 2015. All i know is parker was highly rated until joshua and whyte beat him and now hes been demoted to 'fraud' status.
          Bro. Parker went life and death with ruiz. I thought he lost to fury.......at that level theres no way he is highly regarded even before joshua. Parker is. And will always be a takem ruiz type of class fighter.......he was severely overrated by the UK nothing much more. A fight with ortiz? U gotta be shtting me loooooool

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
            Highly rated until Joshua/Whyte beat him? How exactly did he receive that highly rated status? Was it his impressive performances against Ruiz/Fury/Cojanu? Oh wait, those performances were anything but impressive. Parker is a solid top 10 HW, probably closer to the 6-8 range, but he is not elite by any means. Ortiz is just flat out better than him. Parker has no performance as impressive as Jennings or Thompson or even Wilder.

Comment

Clearly Ortiz is the better overall fighter. He is the more scientific and fundamentally sound of the two. I have to go with Ortiz by TKO stoppage.

Comment

ortiz by KO

Comment

Parker is a lower B level fighter. He has low ring iq and comes in with wrong game plans.

Ortiz beats him

Comment

I think Parker by decision , mainly because I don’t think Parker’s will ko Ortiz and I have yet to see Ortiz beat anyone decent to prove to me he is good enough

Comment

Working...
                    X