No announcement yet.

So where does Parker go from here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where does Parker go from here?

Don't really see much options for him just yet. He can kiss being the top of a card goodbye for now. Maybe a fight with Chisora?

Rematch with Ruiz is the first thing that pops up real quick

Comment

He should go back to New Zealand and take one or two confidence building fights. Right now he just needs a win. Lucas Browne could be a good option. Pretty easy fight for Parker but he should be allowed. He's just come off three tough fights in enemy territory.

Comment

The only fighting spirit Parker has shown today was in the 12th. Too little, too late...

Comment

Needs a new trainer as he’s been treading water skill and conditioning wise for a few years now

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            The only fighting spirit Parker has shown today was in the 12th. Too little, too late...
            That's the problem with him though. He shows promise every fight but just lacks the extra gear. Every fight he leaves too much to desire. Like he was very competitive with Joshua early on, and then was just happy to make it to the final bell. There were three or four rounds in a row today where he showed little urgency and kept getting discouraged in a fight that was up for grabs. I mean last three rounds he won and almost pulled it off, but like you said too little too late. And lets not forget the fights against Hughie Fury or Andy Ruiz.

I would like to see him face someone like Pulev soon to see if he is world class level or just one level below.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Needs a new trainer as he’s been treading water skill and conditioning wise for a few years now
              Pretty much. Either commit or quit

Comment

So he loses here, loses against AJ, I thought he lost the Ruiz fight.

I never watched the fury fight, but how close was it? Debatable?

Comment

Back to New Zealand where he belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    That's the problem with him though. He shows promise every fight but just lacks the extra gear. Every fight he leaves too much to desire. Like he was very competitive with Joshua early on, and then was just happy to make it to the final bell. There were three or four rounds in a row today where he showed little urgency and kept getting discouraged in a fight that was up for grabs. I mean last three rounds he won and almost pulled it off, but like you said too little too late. And lets not forget the fights against Hughie Fury or Andy Ruiz.

I would like to see him face someone like Pulev soon to see if he is world class level or just one level below.
                    I totally agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X