Collapse
No announcement yet.

The great De La Hoya "Canelo vs gg" has to marinate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Wade was somehow able to pull the upset I guarantee Wade-Canelo wouldn't need to marinate.

Comment

Oscar is waiting for golovkin to start to show wear and tear. Only then will he put canelo in with golovkin at 160.

team golovkin should try to make the fight at 157. Whatever it takes to get canelo in the ring because without that fight golovkin is gonna have a hard time getting to the level he wants to be at.

Its similar to floyd fighting oscar at 154.

Floyd didn't wanna fight Oscar at 154. But he knew he had to fight wherever the golden boy said. Because that's the fight he needed to get to the next level. If Floyd would have rejected the weight. The fight would have never happened and floyd may have never went on to become the biggest attraction in boxing.

his sacrifice at the negotiating table paid off.

Maybe golovkin should re consider his stance. Or he could possibly lose the canelo fight forever
      Last edited by bluebeam; 04-20-2016, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Its so disgusting how afraid Oscrack and CANTnelo are of Gennady. Its the ****ing MANDATORY you ****ing low life ****** COWARDS. I wish these two the worst of the worst. I will be rooting for straight up D***H (censored the word on purpose, up to your imagination) if Canelo gets in a ring with Gennady. I want Gennady to END him.

Comment

Working...
        X