Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd: Charlo Fight Not Next; Need Tune-Up to Test Out Shoulder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fights, Hurd has huge balls

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      Hurd is such a badass. He is considering j rock which was older charlos best win a tune up ��
      It wasn't his best win.

Comment

Fair enough

Comment

Hurd is a monster at 154, he'll be very difficult to defeat due to his strength, size, reach, inside fighting, stamina and experience!

I think he beats Charlo, Charlo is too wild and open to left hooks and no one has yet tested him to the body like Hurd will!

People also don't know that Hurd can box and fight off the backfoot too!

Comment

I'd love to see him take Castano's zero.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              It wasn't his best win.

What was his best win then? Grandpa bundrage? One legged heiland? Trout who arguably won the fight and lost twice before he fought him? Enlighten me

Comment

Totally agree and I hope that Loma is afforded the same reasonable response on this board should he decide to pick an easy target first time out.

Comment

Hurd is smart avoiding Charlo for a year or so

Hurd might get clobbered by the faster Charlo when they meet up. Hurd is slow and powerful but Charlo is quicker and faster and has the same power as Hurd. Charlo might turn Hurd into a turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    If Hurd is saying that J-Rock and Castano are tune-ups for Charlo, then he's talking very reckless! I've seen what Castano did to Dervy and Vitu! I've seen J-Rock on his grind vs. Gallimore! There's no b*tch in Gallimore! J-Rock outworked him, even on the inside! Careful Cowboy!
                    I would have disagreed until I read your post you've made some good points. And seemed firm on your stance. But we'll see how it goes. I'm still curious if J Rock fully recovered from that Charlo L but he did show me something in that Gallimore fight he showed some grit.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                      I would have disagreed until I read your post you've made some good points. And seemed firm on your stance. But we'll see how it goes. I'm still curious if J Rock fully recovered from that Charlo L but he did show me something in that Gallimore fight he showed some grit.
                      When I saw Castano vs. Dervy, and Castano vs. Vitu, I didn't think he was 6ft. 1in. BoxRec says he is! That makes him the same height as Hurd! I don't know if I would consider him a "tune-up." Hurd better be careful! YouTube Castano!

Comment

Working...
                      X