Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Son Of A Boxing Legend Has Had A Better Career Than Chavez Jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Son Of A Boxing Legend Has Had A Better Career Than Chavez Jr?

Which Son Of A Boxing Legend Has Had A Better Career Than Chavez Jr?

Mayweather jr

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
      Mayweather jr
      Mayweather Sr a boxing legend?

Comment

Not too many "sons of boxing legends" in the sport to begin with. Boxing is primarily a poor man's sport. Most successful fighters would rather see their kids do well in school and take on a cleaner profession, where blood, sweat and tears aren't the norm.

Comment

Mayweather jr

Comment

I think its probably no one.

If there is any argument for anyone else that I can think of its Cory Spinks since his dad was a one hit wonder....granted that one hit was over the best boxer of all time for a nice % of fans. They were talking about this exact topic on the HBO Boxing podcast this week is the only reason I even pulled Cory Spinks outta my a$$.

Comment

Maybe not as a fighter but combine his fighting career with his training career and I'd say yes is Freddy Roach a legend?

Comment

gayweather jr
                this fool is smoking that good crack snr was smoking. gayweather senior was a journeyman lol

Comment

It is true. Once you get to a certain level, it has to skip at least one generation. My father was one of the best at a different sport back in the day, and it is a curse I struggle with in my life. I'm a little sympathetic to Chavez Jr. He is still a twat though.

Comment

Maybe not as a fighter but combine his fighting career with his training career and I'd say yes is Freddy Roach a legend?
                    you fl0mos are the worst. senior isn't a legend not as fighter nor as a trainer. roger is the one who trained junior for most of his career. roach's resume as a trainer speaks for itself. roach is a better and much more accomplished trainer which is why roach is in the hall of fame and floyd senior never will be.

Comment

Working...
                    X