No announcement yet.

Would Linares stop Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Linares stop Lomachenko?

Linares is a high volume fighter like salido with more boxing skills better technique bigger faster and has more power, would linares be able to knock lomachenko out?

No but I would bank on him to win via decision.

As an avid fan of Linares, I'd rather see him face an easier foe in Loma instead of Garcia.

Comment

Linares has no chance I'm afraid. There are a number of fighters who would beat him

Comment

None of these guys are beating Lomachenko, he's on a different level.

Salido got the win because he didn't bother making weight, came in enormous, punched Lomachenko in the balls 50+ times, headbutted and the ref allowed it.

Also, Salido is a dirty, pressure fighter with a chin. He's nothing like Linares.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          None of these guys are beating Lomachenko, he's on a different level.

Salido got the win because he didn't bother making weight, came in enormous, punched Lomachenko in the balls 50+ times, headbutted and the ref allowed it.

Also, Salido is a dirty, pressure fighter with a chin. He's nothing like Linares.
          hopefully we see it, i think loma is the better boxer but linares has a lot of qualities that will cause him big problems, think his size for one will be hard to overcome

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
            Linares has no chance I'm afraid. There are a number of fighters who would beat him
            at 135 like who?

Comment

Loma lost to a journeyman with 12 losses. Lol

Linares beats him.

Comment

Linares is better then anyone loma has faced and bigger. I need to see how loma looks at 135 before I just assume he wins this fight. But loma has a much better chance against linares then he does mikey. Mikey is big and strong enough to go to 140 and maybe 147 by the end of his career. Love loma skills but size and weight will become a factor as he moves up. I think he beats everyone at 130 and under but 135 and up linares and mikey could beat him.
                Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-26-2017, 10:39 AM.

Comment

No, I don't think there's much chance of that. Lomachenko could stop him though. Linares very good offensively but has huge holes in his defence. If Lomachenko could get inside, which is the big if, then Linares would struggle to deal with him.

Comment

Smh casual boxing fans. Lol.

How the fuk u gonna assume that Loma beats Linares when he has yet to accomplish anything above 130?

Comment

Working...
                    X