Power on Starz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      It can be explained in a simple sentence.

All ghost does is text angela ,walk around the club real quick and bone angela.

Same old same old ,rinse and repeat.
      Ghost is soft.
      Do you even watch the show? Ghost is a killer a straight up cold blooded assassin.

Comment

Just binge watched this. I can see this a mile away. Those two, Ghost and Angie are gonna end up back together whether it's season 4 or season 5. That is the predictable outcome. The show starts with those two, and ends with those two. Angie will quit her job in shame because she will realize how badly she ****ed up because she got the wrong man. To arrest someone in their own club is savage AF But damn, even if he was doing it to protect her, she straight up humiliated him in front of everyone. I honestly mean it when I say the show starts with those 2, and ends with those 2, and if those 2 don't end up together, I think Angie gets killed next season.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          Just binge watched this. I can see this a mile away. Those two, Ghost and Angie are gonna end up back together whether it's season 4 or season 5. That is the predictable outcome. The show starts with those two, and ends with those two. Angie will quit her job in shame because she will realize how badly she ****ed up because she got the wrong man. To arrest someone in their own club is savage AF But damn, even if he was doing it to protect her, she straight up humiliated him in front of everyone. I honestly mean it when I say the show starts with those 2, and ends with those 2, and if those 2 don't end up together, I think Angie gets killed next season.
          He better not get back with that skank. I'll be so pissed. Tommy should of canceled Christmas on her ass a long time ago. I really love this show. It's pretty epic. People don't give it a lot of love because it's 50 Cent's show and can be a little predictable but it's still amazing.

Tasha is bae

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
            He better not get back with that skank. I'll be so pissed. Tommy should of canceled Christmas on her ass a long time ago. I really love this show. It's pretty epic. People don't give it a lot of love because it's 50 Cent's show and can be a little predictable but it's still amazing.

Tasha is bae
            He's gonna get back with her, but she will be dead by the time the show is done.

The show creator said season 4 is going to be about redemption and forgiveness.

That b*tch Angie needs to beg for mercy, forgiveness, and probably at the barrel of ghosts gun

Comment

one of the better shows out right now. survivors remorse is another great show starz have.

Comment

I said I was gonna stop watching if I saw 50 in season 3, I couldn't stop watching.

Comment

i went thru season 1 but only kept on fast forwarding to a part where Angela will get fucked. damn she is hot.

anyway they could have done more about the main guy instead of just hanging at the club and talking on the phone and bang.

next!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    i went thru season 1 but only kept on fast forwarding to a part where Angela will get fucked. damn she is hot.

anyway they could have done more about the main guy instead of just hanging at the club and talking on the phone and bang.

next!
                    The only reason why I hope angela gets back with ghost is because she's ****ing hot. But she's such a ****. No Ghost and Angela means no Angela's body

They'll probably reunite late in season 4 or early season 5.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                      The only reason why I hope angela gets back with ghost is because she's ****ing hot. But she's such a ****. No Ghost and Angela means no Angela's body

They'll probably reunite late in season 4 or early season 5.
                      i loved it when she was getting ****ed on season 1 and she kinda bent over. it's very rare that a character is ****ed doggy in series. except Spartacus show.

Comment

Working...
                      X