Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you see anyone beating Wladimir Klitschko anytime soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you see anyone beating Wladimir Klitschko anytime soon?

He's been dominating the division for awhile now. Do you see anyone potentially beating him? I give a Wilder a punchers chance but he's the only one I can see beating him. Thoughts boxing fans?

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
    He's been dominating the division for awhile now. Do you see anyone potentially beating him? I give a Wilder a punchers chance but he's the only one I can see beating him. Thoughts boxing fans?

I think Wilder as a shot. and later if he is still around. Anthony Joshua

Comment

Nope, not unless if there was a hugging contest and brought John Ruiz out of retirement.

Comment

I don't see anyone beating him unless there's some other former Soviet country dude coming up. There ain't no American that has the work ethic and balls to win. All the great American big size athletes play other sports now. They don't box.

Comment

If Wlad is still fighting when Joshua is ready he will lose to the Brit. I have been high on A Joshua since the Olympics. He fights a similar style to Wladimir. Outside of that, Fury and Wilder are the only two that have a CHANCE and it's not much of one.

Comment

No................

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy_Vh View Post
              If Wlad is still fighting when Joshua is ready he will lose to the Brit. I have been high on A Joshua since the Olympics. He fights a similar style to Wladimir. Outside of that, Fury and Wilder are the only two that have a CHANCE and it's not much of one.
              but he looked awful in the olympics. he got like 3 gifts and was gifted the gold medal so they could promote him as "olympics gold medalist" typical shady boxing stuff.

Comment

Just Wilder.

Fury would have a chance if he came in the best shape of his life.

Comment

Fury has a chance, big guy who won't accept clinching and (surprisingly) can box on the backfoot. Chin might be his achilles heel.

Wilder and Joshua have a very good puncher's chance.

Comment

Wilder has a punchers chances, Especially with the china that klitschko's chin packs.

Comment

Working...
                    X