No announcement yet.

Why do some people call you racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
    I am racist coz I believe some race are inferior/superior than others physically, socially, intellectually and morally.
    Then yes you are racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      He who shall not be named would probably suggest you're a "self-hating" white man

Guy has issues.
      Probably!

The person is also one of those little rats who himself has been banned for racism multiple times. He/she is also the sort of person who'll report you at the first opportunity!

Issues indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        Then yes you are racist.
        Yes, but if I see a certain person of particular race I wouldn't judge that person right away. As I said "in general" but a lot individuals doesn't fall on stereotype of their race.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Now, normally when you call someone a racist it's because you show some sort of dislike toward a race different to your own, right?

There's one poster on b scene, who's flipped the race card on me multiple times - for disliking white folk!

Does this guy not know I'm white? From Northern Europe?

I tend to think people accuse other people of racism, when they themselves are racists. What do you think?

I went trough this one particular posters threads and immediately saw a clear red line in pretty much everyone of his threads where the black fighter was always referred to as the negative one of the two.

Coincidence? I don't know.

What do you think? This one guy, known for being pathetic, said he was putting me on ignore because he felt I was being racist.

My comment in his thread was: "I only see about 2-3 good fighters" or something like that. No mention of race and I also think most decent posters on this forum know I'm supporting both white fighters like GGG, Kessler and Froch, BROWN like Amir Khan/Naseem Hamed and black like Roy Jones jr, Kell Brook, David Haye etc.
          No mention of Mexican fighters. . . , . You a racist

Comment

MasterOfFeint: a broke racist who chooses films based on their budget

Comment

I hate everyone equally.

Comment

Or they are just losing an argument like Ben Affleck on the Bill Maher show. As soon the opposing argument makes some sense scream, "Racist!" to try to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
                  Or they are just losing an argument like Ben Affleck on the Bill Maher show. As soon the opposing argument makes some sense scream, "Racist!" to try to win.
                  "Ben Affleck was correct"

- said anyone with an ounce of brains.

Comment

Sounds like Tunney or Junior Gong.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      "Ben Affleck was correct"

- said anyone with an ounce of brains.
                      Ben was emotional and had no logic. He was more worried about his public appearance than he is about what is right or wrong like Maher or Harris was. They spoke the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X