No announcement yet.

Will Randy join M1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Randy join M1?

Or is he still under UFC contract restrictions?

DISCUSS CHILDREN

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
    Or is he still under UFC contract restrictions?

DISCUSS CHILDREN
    Still under contract/

Comment

With the ufc he was on a fight by fight contract.
      I doubt they can stop him from fighting elsewhere.

Comment

He has 2 fights left on his contract. He signed a 6 fight deal. But I did just read Jeff Osbourn from BoDog is trying to get ahold of him to set up a Fedor fight....

Comment

Its a bit unclear right now.. its true that he's still undder contract,but I'm begenning to feel like he has outs based on some of the **** i've been seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            He has 2 fights left on his contract. He signed a 6 fight deal. But I did just read Jeff Osbourn from BoDog is trying to get ahold of him to set up a Fedor fight....
            Say a fight with Fedor could be arranged, would Dana White be willing to maybe allow Randy to fight him if he (Dana) gets a piece of the pie?

Comment

im kinda glad fedor didnt joined the ufc. pride fighters have not been performing as well as they did in their own stage. look at noguiera that kick he got from herring i thought they shoulda stopped the fight. or what about ruas crappy performance against griffin. and i dont even wanna talk about crocop.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                Say a fight with Fedor could be arranged, would Dana White be willing to maybe allow Randy to fight him if he (Dana) gets a piece of the pie?
                I'm guessing hell ****ing no.

Comment

Fedor and Randy not in the UFC...........Wow!

I see a big ass payday coming for these two when they both finally meet. I guess Fedor and Randy get one over on poor old Dana!

Comment

I think Randy is much smarter than Dana is. When Randy was on ESPN he didn't sound like he was bitching, he was the same old Randy, making his case and remaining calm. I think he knows what he is doing. Dana is just bull****ting as usual in order not to discredit the UFC. I don't think he will want to be a part of a Fedor vs Randy bout outside of the UFC if he can still undermine the event any way he can. If he doesn't have any leverage he will probably see no other choice and jump on board to attach himself, but then Randy and whoever else might not allow him to if they do not see the need for him.

*I hope Fedor and Randy fight in the year 2008 during the summer and they both cash in big time. And I pray to god we don't get a Randy Couture vs Vitor Belfort 2.

Comment

Working...
                    X