Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Horn is No Easy Fight, He's a Tough Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    No you didnt "hear" anything. Just admit you don't know.
    Somebody mentioned VADA in one of the older threads. I think it was Maxi_, but overall I don't know if that's what you are asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Sucks for you that Roach and Arum admitted that Floyd won... epistemology
      Just like floyd uncle and floyd sr. think that floyd should rematch pac because they think floyd didn't beat pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        The UFC is under non exclusive contract with USADA.

#48 fans feeling salty. You should bump the IV gate threads
        Yap floyd will have all the time in the world to use IV's. I just hope all flom0s will waste their hard earned money to buy the joke fight.

Comment

Pac is basically doing the same thing Floyd is doing with the McGregor circus, but the Floyd cheerleaders are holding him to a double-standard, imagine that, hypocrisy from fans of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Pac is basically doing the same thing Floyd is doing with the McGregor circus, but the Floyd cheerleaders are holding him to a double-standard, imagine that, hypocrisy from fans of Floyd.
            How is it the same thing? Is Pac vs Horn in high demand and is it going to bring in very high PPV revenues?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Is there VADA testing for the fight?
              Was there ever VADA testing for a Floyd fight? Nope, he's in bed with USADA which allows him exceptions for using IVs three weeks AFTER a fight. Nothing sketchy there huh?

Funny I didn't see you ask whether or not there would be VADA testing for Marquez's comeback in August.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                How is it the same thing? Is Pac vs Horn in high demand and is it going to bring in very high PPV revenues?
                Pac is trying to make an obvious mismatch look competitive--Floyd is doing the same thing by trying to make an obvious mismatch look competitive. Except Floyd fans are on this thread bashing Manny for doing the same thing Floyd is doing.

Comment

Pac is trying to make an obvious mismatch look competitive--Floyd is doing the same thing by trying to make an obvious mismatch look competitive. Except Floyd fans are on this thread bashing Manny for doing the same thing Floyd is doing.
                  Floyd's obvious mismatch is in high demand among the general public and will bring in a ton of money.

If Pac-Horn was in the same boat I wouldn't be criticizing it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Floyd's obvious mismatch is in high demand among the general public and will bring in a ton of money.

If Pac-Horn was in the same boat I wouldn't be criticizing it.
                    That's your excuse? Ok. Manny will put 55+ asses in seats and millions will be watching this fight. In fact, more fans will watch his fight at no cost on ESPN than those who will pay to watch May/McGregor.

But again, you are deflecting from my original point. Both fighters are trying to convince fans that they are in with competitive opponents and that these fights aren't mismatches. Set aside your fanboysim for once.

Comment

Was there ever VADA testing for a Floyd fight? Nope, he's in bed with USADA which allows him exceptions for using IVs three weeks AFTER a fight. Nothing sketchy there huh?

Funny I didn't see you ask whether or not there would be VADA testing for Marquez's comeback in August.
                      You didn't answer the question. Floyd uses USADA as does the UFC. So we know there is testing for that fight.

This isn't a JMM thread, it's a thread about Horn/Manny.

Your non answer suggests there is no testing for this fight. Why is here no PED testing in a championship fight? I wonder if ESPN will point out there is no testing for this fight.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-25-2017, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X