Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Knocks Out Flores in Controversial First

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaya mi hermano acere!!! Ese Cubano le rrompio la cabeza al Mexicano!!!! Cuba! RIGO the master !

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
      Rigo didn't deserve the win neither Flores. A no contest is the most fair situation here. There is more than enough to DQ Rigo
      ??? Am I the only one on this site that saw him move his legs over???

Comment

Originally posted by piritwin2 View Post
        Vaya mi hermano acere!!! Ese Cubano le rrompio la cabeza al Mexicano!!!! Cuba! RIGO the master !
        Calm down! You act like he was fighting Mikey garcia or Leo. I would BET EVERYTHING I own they don't lose in 1 round.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          ??? Am I the only one on this site that saw him move his legs over???
          What do you mean?

Comment

Should be no contest since they were both throwing. Just because rigo landed and flores didn't shouldn't mean rigo is the only one punished when they both threw punches at the same time.

And it's happened before where guys keep throwing cuz they couldn't hear the bell which seems to be the case here. Rigo does not have a history of doing stuff like this so you have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

This should just be a no decision. Neither guy heard the bell and both kept throwing. Rigo landed, flores didn't. Flores then flopped and starting acting. No contest would be the right call.

Comment

Man, yourself hate is UNREAL, smh.....SUPER COON, that should be your name, love those cave *****es smh , you damn house Negroes, ya'll got to go

Comment

Originally posted by piritwin2 View Post
                Too bad a MEXICAN made your CUBANO run like a BI@TCH in the Lara/Canelo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                  What do you mean?
                  Sorry right before the ref. goes down to check on him he moves both legs to the left for him.

Comment

didnt he had another controversial first round knockout? I think he knocked the guy out after touching gloves, similar to mayweather ortiz

Comment

Super Duper Coon'in

Originally posted by Young Thug View Post
                      LMFAO hes gonna get DQd

Man, your self hate is UNREAL, smh.....SUPER COON, that should be your name, love those cave *****es smh , you damn house Negroes, ya'll got to go

Comment

Working...
                      X