No announcement yet.

STFU about steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    if we are assuming most top fighters are on roids then Ward is one of the clearest cases.

anybody that works with the head of BALCO is automatically a roid cheat by association.

you hire a bricklayer to lay bricks. you hire a roid expert for roids.
    We're not assuming, you are. And there is no basis for you Assumption other than an association. If you hang out with a guy who sells drugs to that make you a dealer or a junkie? Has Ward made improvements in stamina, speed or power recently? Changed physique? I mean seriously, besides an association can you really say 100% Ward is on PED's?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      We're not assuming, you are. And there is no basis for you Assumption other than an association. If you hang out with a guy who sells drugs to that make you a dealer or a junkie? Has Ward made improvements in stamina, speed or power recently? Changed physique? I mean seriously, besides an association can you really say 100% Ward is on PED's?

this entire thread is operating under suspicion. do u have a reading problem?

terrible parallel. Ward isn't hanging out with Conte was he? he hired him.

do you know the difference?

Comment

this entire thread is operating under suspicion. do u have a reading problem?

terrible parallel. Ward isn't hanging out with Conte was he? he hired him.

do you know the difference?
        Really? So when did suspicion mean "100%" Ward was/is doping? And besides his BALCO scandal Conte was also a nutritional expert. Are you saying there is no way Ward hired him for that advise instead of what you're assuming? Because besides your assumptions you really don't have a shred of proof, do you?

You do know the difference between proof and an assumption, right?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          In a sport like cycling, yeah, who cares since all of them are juicing anyway and no one is laying their life on the line. In boxing, these athletes put their lives on the line, so yes, steroids do matter because not all fighters are fighting dirty.
          Correct, it's cheating, and life threatening.

A major problem is that there is no real will in boxing to stop it. Most of the fighters, trainers, managers know who is juicing but won't speak out.

Maybe random testing should also include polygraphing?

Comment

Really? So when did suspicion mean "100%" Ward was/is doping? And besides his BALCO scandal Conte was also a nutritional expert. Are you saying there is no way Ward hired him for that advise instead of what you're assuming? Because besides your assumptions you really don't have a shred of proof, do you?

You do know the difference between proof and an assumption, right?

there are plenty of much better nutritionists out there. conditioning experts with industry knowledge.

Ward opted to hire the best known steroid expert.

listen if you want to be stupid. go be stupid on your own.

Comment

Hardcore PEDs shouldn't be allowed at all but enhancement drugs and supplements should be allowed in a regulated manner because every fighter uses them somehow someway, richer fighters with richer managment teams however can hire doctors to engineer undetectable steroids for them and they payoff commissions to cover up failed tests. Poor fighters can't afford that so that makes competition unfair. So if everything is somehow regulated by neutral parties like all other sports and not by corrupt boxing commissuons who make millions off of popular fighters, things could be much fairer.

Comment

there are plenty of much better nutritionists out there. conditioning experts with industry knowledge.

Ward opted to hire the best known steroid expert.

listen if you want to be stupid. go be stupid on your own.
                Wait, wait, wait.....so that is your proof Ward is a"100%" PED cheat as you claimed? That's it? That's all you got?

So let me get this straight...Ward has shown no physical appearence of PED's, has not increased his knockout power or stamina, but you're 100% convinced he's a cheat?

Stay on the forums my man, you're never going to pass the detectives test let alone get through law school.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  I have no problem with cheats fighting each other, but I think natural fighters should be respected. Andre Ward in my opinion shows no sign of doping, neither in his tests or his performances, and that deserves respect, especially in a division like 175.
                  Andre ward is pretty obviously a juicer lol.

I dont advocate juicing, but people on here (maxi esspecially) cry about it a bit too much.

Comment

It's silly to claim all serious boxers use steroids just like it's silly to think nobody is using. Some do others don't. I don't care what sport we're talking about steroids should never be accepted. It gives the athlete an unfair advantage so it's cheating.

BTW with all the great nutritionists and legal supplements on the market there's really no need for steroids.

Comment

Wait, wait, wait.....so that is your proof Ward is a"100%" PED cheat as you claimed? That's it? That's all you got?

So let me get this straight...Ward has shown no physical appearence of PED's, has not increased his knockout power or stamina, but you're 100% convinced he's a cheat?

Stay on the forums my man, you're never going to pass the detectives test let alone get through law school.
                      Lol, look at his neck and traps and how overall thick he is a good giveaway he's on something. Just seems a bit too full to me. And he has poor punching mechanics and only one good hand (the left) and only one power punch that lives up to the name (the left hook), without the juice he would have been stopped vs kovalev because he wouldnt be as strong and durable, and he also wouldnt be able to do all the muscling inside all night without it.

You think only punchers are on juice? You can be a devastating puncher and clean.

Comment

Working...
                      X