No announcement yet.

Do you have a side piece?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom .
    Some men without honor were chosen as presidents in your lifetime.

Clinton wasn't "one of the best" even among the past few presidents - he was one of the weakest in American history.

Carter and Reagan were men of stronger character. Ronald loved Nancy until his last day.
    You're a racist Canadian by way of Russia. What in the absolute **** do you know?

Ron was getting his presidential penis served

Comment

Side Pieces are cool if the side piece knows the rules like they don't call you up randomly or try to hook up when they know you'll be with your main chick.

I had a good side piece who knew the drill from the gate. That lasted like a year and then she started making all excuses as to why she couldn't hook up anymore always saying she was traveling blah blah. So I peeped her IG and her profile said engaged lol. She started posting IG postings saying like my fiancé got me this and blah blah. So I guess she didn't wanna ruin her meal ticket. I guess her fiancé was successful since she kept posting all the crap he was buying her. I just found it funny she never straight up said hey I'm engaged now sorry we can't hook up no more.

But also id suggest not having a side chick who lives too close to you and your girl. I live with my girl now so for months i'd be scared we'd bump into side chick since she hangs out in our area, but thankfully we never did lol.

I asked her straight up what would she do if I saw her in public and she said I wouldn't say hi unless you said hi first so I was like fist pound you my bro LOL.

But that shat was nice because we'd hook up like every other week and she showed up break me off and take off. She never wanted me to buy her dinner or gifts or dumb shat like that. But I knew it wouldn't last forever and it did not.

Just be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        You're a racist Canadian by way of Russia. What in the absolute **** do you know?
        You're a racist American - you are clearly very prejudiced against white people, even though you claim to be a (obviously self-loathing) white man yourself.

Example: your sig.
        Example: your anti-GGG posts.
        Example: you delete threads about black criminals, but are tolerant of any threads about white criminals
        Ron was getting his presidential penis served
        I doubt it, he seemed like an honorable man to me. I could see real love between he and Nancy. But you're blind to that for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
          You're a racist American - you are clearly very prejudiced against white people, even though you claim to be a (obviously self-loathing) white man yourself.

Example: your sig.
          Example: your anti-GGG posts.
          Example: you delete threads about black criminals, but are tolerant of any threads about white criminals
          I doubt it, he seemed like an honorable man to me. I could see real love between he and Nancy. But you're blind to that for some reason.
          I'm a biased American. There's a difference. I don't hate people based off their skin color. In fact, I don't hate anybody. If I don't like you, I just won't deal with you. (Not you personally, but in general)

I don't view ggg as white, I view him as Russian. So of coarse my allegiance would be to Americans first. You ever see rocky? **** drago! But in the end, who cares, I just want to see the best fight the best. yiu can try to base my character off this and, so be it. I don't get how it's even relevant.

I don't care if somebody makes a thread about black criminals. There's a million of em. I do care when people start referring to them as animals though.

As far as threads involving white people, I got thick skin so it don't phase me. Nor do I feel threatened in any type of way. It goes back to acceptance which is my first point in this thread.

You know nothing of Ron the Don. Keep it pushing

Grow up

Comment

You ever see rocky? **** drago!
            That was a FICTIONAL movie. It never really happened.

I'm shocked anyone would believe it was real.

If you are pro-American, do you approve of the BLM protesters who trampled on and burned the American flags?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
              That was a FICTIONAL movie. It never really happened.

I'm shocked anyone would believe it was real.

If you are pro-American, do you approve of the BLM protesters who trampled on and burned the American flags?
              Duh?!

Not at all. I don't agree with anybody burning the American flag. It's a shame they don't say the pledge of allegiance at school every morning too, like I used to.

How is this even relevant?

I just don't think like you do. What's the problem?
              Last edited by -MEGA-; 05-14-2017, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Fact:

Freedom . is a fake Russian and a disloyal Canadian.

His thoughts are static.

He'd rather base his whole persona on a narrow minded ideology than support his own black "countrymen"
                Last edited by -MEGA-; 05-14-2017, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
                  Only insecure people have "side pieces " (men or women included). You only do that **** when you're young n dumb n full of C. . U. . M

I'm lucky enough to have my girl put up with my nonsense and keep me from fcking up everyday. Plus I get to lay next to her every day and listen to any "romantic" song she wants to listen to (obviously I'm drunk when all this is going down ).
                  That's dumb as hell..

"Insecure" to get side pieces... so ****ing dumb...

If you reach a level of success in life, pvssy will get thrown your way if you aren't totally hideous..

Magic johnson was banging tons of broads, but he "insecure"

Lmao, just stfu... bytches attracted to winners.. if you ain't a winner then you will never know,, but don't be an idiot and claim sidepieces are for the "insecure". Straight haterade

Comment

Freedom . is a fake Russian and a disloyal Canadian.
                    I am actually very loyal to my people.

You are obviously not.
                    He'd rather base his whole persona on a narrow minded ideology than support his own black "countrymen"
                    Most Canadians are either Asian or White. Blacks comprise only about 1% to 2% here.

Your own "black power" ideology is narrow minded, and since you are not black, it's indicative of a psychological problem. You would never support a white boxer no matter where he's from.

Comment

GriffTannen

Comment

Working...
                      X