No announcement yet.

The most beautiful actress in holywood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    is there some kind of order from above that only lets you ban chronic racists for a week at a time? all that guy does is post racist stuff. it's literally all he does.

i'm just going to assume that bscene has an agenda by which they're allowing racist posters and rhetoric because of the traffic it generates. there's no other reason to continue to let that guy post.
    The problem is there is no "ban history" on a user so I can't see who's banned him before and for what. This is my first time banning him and I sort of keep a mental note to myself. Next time will be worse.

Comment

She's okay.

Beauty is subjective, but in my opinion, she's alright. She has beautiful skin though.

Comment

she looks like a young cuba gooding jr

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          See you in a week, asshole!

do Kigali next since you're banning bigots

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            is there some kind of order from above that only lets you ban chronic racists for a week at a time? all that guy does is post racist stuff. it's literally all he does.

i'm just going to assume that bscene has an agenda by which they're allowing racist posters and rhetoric because of the traffic it generates. there's no other reason to continue to let that guy post.
            Oh stop being such a pansy. In fact, I urge the great Don Mega, to ban your a$$.

Comment

I have a soft spot for this one.

Comment

Very beautiful woman. Also, Nathalie Emanuel. Could not stop replaying that scene in Fast and furious where she came out the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Vape View Post

I have a soft spot for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
                    She looks like a spear chucking ape and has a name that sounds like something that I would pick out of my nose.
                    what a c*nt thing to say

Comment

Good to see there's a black man who likes black women.

Black women have been real victims of racism, especially from black men who reject them in favor of White, Hispanic and Asian women.

Comment

Working...
                      X