No announcement yet.

Can Easter fuk with the GoldenBoy Jorge Linares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Easter fuk with the GoldenBoy Jorge Linares

What would happen between him and the Golden boy?

I think Linares would beat him.

Comment

Linares is one of the most underrated current world champions.

Comment

Would be a good fight. Linares cracks like an egg when touched, but his skillset is one of the best at that division. Easter took big shots from Commey, handled Mendez and handled Cruz without much problem. I'd favor Linares because he has more experience, but I can see Easter putting him to sleep

Comment

I think Linares would light him up.

I miss Corrales though. Chico would have beat the dog sht outa someone like Easter.

Comment

I always say before EVERY Linares fight if his skin and chin holds up he can beat ANYBODY and he has Top 5 P4P Talent so I lean Linares but Easter Size is going to be a Problem for all at 135 that dude looked even bigger Last Week vs Cruz he is a MASSIVE Lightweight

If the WBO wasn't such a JOKE I would love to see Easter vs Flanagan honestly, Flanagan is also a BIG Lightweight also as far as height!

Comment

Linares has paper skin & an even worse chin.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                I think Linares would light him up.

I miss Corrales though. Chico would have beat the dog sht outa someone like Easter.
                Sure you do....sure.

Comment

nope. Linares would box circles around Easter. Too quick too skilled.

Comment

Working...
                  X