De La Hoya-Pacquiao: 8 Year Anniversary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia broner Jacobs and Ortiz on one card

Comment

I'm sure oscar would have rather been in fishnets doing coke than fighting Pacquiao that night.prime pac was a buzz saw.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        Wait...what! I think you're talking about a different fight. I think DLH was given one round out of pity at best.
        He was exhibiting effective ring control by walking him down, most of Pac's punches were hitting gloves/shoulders. Not sure why Oscar let up but Pac took the opportunity so fair play to him for beating an old fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
          I remeber it like it was yesterday; Oscar dominated the early rounds but Pac managed to turn it around only because he was in better shape. I think a rematch would have gone very differently if DLH was motivated.

You must be trolling, Pac showed a lot of respect for Oscar in the early rounds but even so was clearly winning them all. Couldn't miss with the left hand.

Comment

I'll never forget how many people thought De La Hoya was gonna Win. I think he was even the betting favorite. He was past his prime but everyone thought the size difference was too much. Great fight

Comment

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
              He was exhibiting effective ring control by walking him down, most of Pac's punches were hitting gloves/shoulders. Not sure why Oscar let up but Pac took the opportunity so fair play to him for beating an old fighter.
              LOL I think he's serious.

Comment

This was sweet revenge for an obvious cherry pick. Hoya shouldve fought Margarito but cherry picked pacquiao, who in turned performed 1000 x better than Lil fraud I.V. weather.

Comment

Working...
                X