Is Cotto's Win Over Judah Tainted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
    I agree Cotto resorted to dirty tactics to kill Judah's Momentum
    Same here Juda was putting in some nice work early on...

Comment

the footage in the fight clearly shows cotto low blowing the **** out of judah....

also cotto fans shouldn't be calling any other boxers ''b1tches'' considering your idol is a known quitter
      Let's put some other fighters in there against plastered up fighers and see how they do. Judah lands two uppercuts and suddenly Cotto robbed him of a win. He was getting stopped, he's not near Cotto's caliber.

Aren't you the same dumb ass trying to tell me Cotto's nickname wasn't "El Angel"? Troll.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Let's put some other fighters in there against plastered up fighers and see how they do. Judah lands two uppercuts and suddenly Cotto robbed him of a win. He was getting stopped, he's not near Cotto's caliber.

Aren't you the same dumb ass trying to tell me Cotto's nickname wasn't "El Angel"? Troll.
        he quit vs a career featherweight as well

and lol at ''he's not on cotto's level'' didn't you say that about trout?....

give up orlando cruz jr

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
          Same here Juda was putting in some nice work early on...
          any one with eyes can see it

but sensitive cotto fans seem to be too stupid and rabid to agree

Comment

any one with eyes can see it

but sensitive cotto fans seem to be too stupid and rabid to agree
            Judah was was working him; yes Judah did try to get away with faking one thats true, but anyone can see that first low blow was CLREAY intentional.

Comment

he quit vs a career featherweight as well

and lol at ''he's not on cotto's level'' didn't you say that about trout?....

give up orlando cruz jr
              Trout shut my ass up and proved me wrong, I'll admit I was wrong on that fight. Are you saying Judah could hang with Trout? And when did he quit vs Pacquiao? Last time I watched it was a 12th rd TKO with Bayless waving it off as Pacquiao was hitting him, maybe I missed something...

Orlando Cruz Jr? That's the best you got? Try again little guy.

Comment

Trout shut my ass up and proved me wrong, I'll admit I was wrong on that fight. Are you saying Judah could hang with Trout? And when did he quit vs Pacquiao? Last time I watched it was a 12th rd TKO with Bayless waving it off as Pacquiao was hitting him, maybe I missed something...

Orlando Cruz Jr? That's the best you got? Try again little guy.
                How DID HE NOT GIVE UP? Cotto QUIT trying once the going got tough he started doing the moonwalk and didn't protest the ref stoppage cuz he had already gave up mentally
                Last edited by MVOLT; 01-03-2013, 11:42 PM.

Comment

How DID HE NOT GIVE UP? Cotto QUIT trying once the going got though he started doing the moonwalk and didn't protest the ref stoppage cuz he had already gave up mentally
                  He should have kept coming into the guy who had put him on his ass twice. Ask Ricky Hatton how that approach does.

Comment

He should have kept coming into the guy who had put him on his ass twice. Ask Ricky Hatton how that approach does.
                    didn't manny almost kill jmm in the first fight? remind me what jmm did again?

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by MVOLT

the footage in the fight clearly shows cotto low blowing the **** out of judah....

also cotto fans shouldn't be calling any other boxers ''b1tches'' considering your idol is a known quitter

True Story... the low blows didnt determine the outcome of that fight... Cottos determination did...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X