Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather on Floyd's Return, Pacquiao-Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn , after reading the articlae , did'nt know roger still has fairness in him and that he could still think clearly without his nephew's nuts clouding hs judgement...

Comment

Both of those are snoozers.

Comment

Funny how Marquez fans are disrespectin Roger, just because he favors Pacquiao they get whiney and *****y about it. LMAO. All yall Marquez fans are ****in babies like Marquez. LOL

Comment

One of the more intelligent interviews that Rogers done.

Comment

I doubt Floyd fights Bradley... but I hope Arum makes that fight

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
              I doubt Floyd fights Bradley... but I hope Arum makes that fight
              Really?? That fight would never sell .. Guerrero earned his shot and I really think he'll give mayweather fits .. If the ref in that let Guerrero fight inside

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                is there anyone still interested with antyhing this uneducated , classless , toothless, dumbass crackhead has to say?...
                Obviously you do cause you commented on this thread, and that same crack head makes in one fight what you make in your lifetime! So who is really the stupid one?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I love how everyone is saying so and so, and so and so, are easy fights for Floyd now. Just so that if the fight happens, they can discredit it.
                  You already know lol... Last week when Floyd wasn't talking everybody was saying how Floyd is scared of Robert, and Canelo, and the Klitschos lol now that he is about to fight one of those cats... The excuses are pouring in lol! I am about to look at the threads from a few weeks ago, and post quotes on my timeline so people can see their hypocrisy!

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                    Obviously you do cause you commented on this thread, and that same crack head makes in one fight what you make in your lifetime! So who is really the stupid one?
                    That's a bit of a reach bro..you might want to google what trainers actually get paid..lifetime money? Nah, hella good money for one fight..yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                      You already know lol... Last week when Floyd wasn't talking everybody was saying how Floyd is scared of Robert, and Canelo, and the Klitschos lol now that he is about to fight one of those cats... The excuses are pouring in lol! I am about to look at the threads from a few weeks ago, and post quotes on my timeline so people can see their hypocrisy!
                      Actually if I recall last week it was Floyd fans on here spewing about how Guerrero wasn't worth the fight, he should keep fighting others..Same for Canelo "He needs one or two more fights before he deserves mayweather". In fact if you care to go ahead and look through my post history on any story about those two boxers and you'll see me calling people out on their excuse making. So please stop acting like at this point everyone who like boxer a, b, or c hasn't said one thing or another.

Comment

Working...
                      X