Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romney: Why Don't Airplane Windows Roll Down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Never heard the hurricane one but the 57 State comment was a joke made while he was talking about how long the campaign was. Only Republicans found it to be an error that was feasible to make. After all, they did elect Bush!
    Actually Obama was just tired during a strenuous campaign. After the laughter from his 57 states comment, he goes on to say one more to go, plus Hawaii and Alaska (for a total of 60.) Honest mistake, thinking 50 while subtracting 3 in a rare off script moment. And more than just Republicans elected Bush, even some Democrats.

Romney, on the other hand, really was making a joke. But since the guy is so squeaky clean, hyper partisan loons like Rachel Maddow and TheYoungTurks can't resist the opportunity to pounce.

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
    Do you actually think a Harvard Lawyer thought there were 57 states in America? Or just made a slip of the tongue

As opposed to thinking a Harvard MBA grad (and Yale undergrad) is the biggest idiot on the planet? Hell people are still laughing at how "dumb" he was.

Obama looks "dumb" in some of these clips, even though he obviously isn't:

Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 09-25-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      you do realise obamam thought there was 57 states in america???

Thought that 10 000 people died in a hurraciane that killed 2 people//

i could go on but obama is the worst president ever..
      Pretty much,but hey he gave more lazy worthless people welfare,so while i sit with an erupted wisdom tooth killing me some slut and her 5 future welfare recipients are fed clothed and have regular dental and doctors visits all on my dime,but hey no big deal right.

Comment

I don't like Romney but it kinda sounds like he was joking to me.

Comment

I actually think Romney is a pretty intelligent individual. A shady flip flopper but not an idiot in the least. This is Palinesque though. My ribs were hurting from laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            you do realise obamam thought there was 57 states in america???
            Thought that 10 000 people died in a hurraciane that killed 2 people//

i could go on but obama is the worst president ever..
            I'm not american so I don't really care either way, but I doubt Obama made that mistake.

the hurricane one is understandable since there are so many of them and its easy to get them mixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              I'm not american so I don't really care either way, but I doubt Obama made that mistake.

the hurricane one is understandable since there are so many of them and its easy to get them mixed up.

nah, he did say 57 states. But he meant he had only visited 47 states so far, and still had 3 more states to go before he visited all of them.

He said 57, but it was pretty obvious it was just a brief mental error, probably tired as hell.

I give him the benefit ofthe doubt. . .

Comment

I feel sorry for americans.

Bush and now Romney.

America is in dire need of a strong leader with strong principles and the best america can come up with as a candidate is romney. No wonder most people in america have a religion. I think you definitely need a fall back scenario (heaven) when you have people like romney (supposed to have some sort of intellect) spewing out rubbish such as why can't you open windows on a aircraft.

China is catching up after many years in the wilderness. India also.

I do like america but maybe in 100 years america will be a third world country.

Having idiots as leaders won't help americans at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  As opposed to thinking a Harvard MBA grad (and Yale undergrad) is the biggest idiot on the planet? Hell people are still laughing at how "dumb" he was.
                  Now's the fun part where you point out where I said that.

I'll settle for where I implied that.

Romney is obviously a lot cleverer than he comes across, as was Bush, and Quayle (at least, I hope so)

But the difference between the two comments is that Obama made a mistake, and Romney made a mind-numbingly stupid comment.

But I digress, not knowing why you can't wind down the window on a plane doesn't mean you don't know how to run the economy. Or whatever you guys are looking for in him, I gave up on following American politics long ago.

But goddamn, it gets entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                    I feel sorry for americans.

Bush and now Romney.

America is in dire need of a strong leader with strong principles and the best america can come up with as a candidate is romney. No wonder most people in america have a religion. I think you definitely need a fall back scenario (heaven) when you have people like romney (supposed to have some sort of intellect) spewing out rubbish such as why can't you open windows on a aircraft.

China is catching up after many years in the wilderness. India also.

I do like america but maybe in 100 years america will be a third world country.

Having idiots as leaders won't help americans at all.

Appreciate your concern, but we're doing fine, and we'll be OK.

You should worry about your own country, as I'm sure there are many "pathetic" things about it as well we could have a go at.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      Lol, pretty funny stuff. . .

But **** I hate the young turks. So ****ing annoying, and libtarded (not liberal, I'm in fact liberal, but they are libtarded). . .
                      Agree with you on the TYT stuff. Some of the stuff they say is just plain ******ed. They're leaning so far to one side that it's laughably obvious.

Comment

Working...
                      X