Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilders Private Message To Whyte *Revealed!* "I Don't Have to Do Anything For 2 Yrs!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
    you post on this account and red k me on your IMDAZED account u sad pr1ck lmao
    I don't know what "red k" means and have never done "red k" to anyone in my life.

This is the only account I use. I don't post or "red k" as anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I don't remember the offer been 7 million, I think he was offered 4m and Wilder replied with i want "7m".
      They offered him 7m prior to Parker fight didn't they?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        Even if Whyte fought the final eliminator he wouldn't get a shot for at least 2 years.
        If Whyte didn't pull out of the Ortiz final eliminator, he likely would have gotten his shot in less than 2 years. But Hearn wants him to fight Joshua in April, so there was no reason to try to become WBC mandatory because when you fight for another title, you lose your mandatory status anyway.

Wilder is stating that he won't fight Whyte voluntarily either. He prefers fat, obese Fury who Dillian Whyte dropped multiple times in sparring.
        Wilder won't fight Whyte voluntarily because nobody in the US cares about Whyte or knows he exists and Wilder isn't going to the UK for a voluntary defense unless it's against AJ.

Wilder vs. Fury is a much much bigger fight in the US than Wilder vs. Whyte, so of course Wilder prefers the bigger fight.

Comment

on another note why is this grown man exposing private text to the public?

Comment

How was he exposed? He letting Whyte know he is not going to let Eddie run the show like they do.

Comment

Wow. Wilder fans are like Trump fans. Justifying everything he says. This dude sent a text message saying he will duck a fighter and you guys are turning it around like hes not ducking hahahahah. There's no arguing with you guys now, its official. Wilder will not fight any elite challenger in boxing without retirement money. Hes a fraud in the worst way and you idiots need to stop defending him.

Comment

Wilder is just a true African simpleton.

Comment

This right here...

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  I read it as him telling Whyte that he isn't ducking him, that he just wants AJ.

What do I have wrong here?

Also, since when did men go to the media and reveal private conversations? Seems to be a thing lately and it's ****ed up.
                  Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  Translation: i dont want you loser, i want joshua!!

Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                    Wow. Wilder fans are like Trump fans. Justifying everything he says. This dude sent a text message saying he will duck a fighter and you guys are turning it around like hes not ducking hahahahah. There's no arguing with you guys now, its official. Wilder will not fight any elite challenger in boxing without retirement money. Hes a fraud in the worst way and you idiots need to stop defending him.
                    i pretty much have given up on trying to have sane boxing discussion with some of these guys.
                    ultimately, only one of two things will happen:
                    - wilder will lose the belt somehow, either by knockout or by his team doing something stupid,
                    - being 33, he only has about 5 years left to truly solidify his career. if he continues to refuse to fight anyone with any kind of world-level boxing pedigree, he will continue fighting cans and have that cloud hanging over his head forever.

he can keep coming up with excuses and ways of avoiding top-class opponents, but eventually it will catch up with him. aj and fury aren't the only boxers he can or should fight, and he definitely won't fight only those two for the remaining 5 years of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                      This dude sent a text message saying he will duck a fighter and you guys are turning it around like hes not ducking
                      Why would he make a voluntary defense against Whyte when NOBODY knows who Whyte is here and a Fury fight will sell a lot better?

Wilder will not fight any elite challenger in boxing without retirement money
                      Wilder's most recent fight was a voluntary defense against the most feared heavyweight in the world. Every expert in the world considers Ortiz an "elite challenger."

Comment

Working...
                      X