Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Trainer: The Weight is Falling Off, Camp Going Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Trainer: The Weight is Falling Off, Camp Going Well

Ben Davison has a tough act to follow after becoming Tyson Fury's new trainer, but the 25-year-old is confident he is the man for the job. At the end of 2017, Fury announced his split his uncle and long-term cornerman Peter Fury. Now the former heavyweight king is planning a highly-anticipated comeback in the spring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The weights not coming off quick enough I think furys metabolism has slowed right down. No way is he ready for April I'll be surprised if he doesn't reschedule for july/August time

Comment

What about that 12 fights Fury promised this year? How fat is he now?

Comment

I'm sure fats coming off. But his first fought back surely must be a 4 round fight. Or is it 8 round fight?

Comment

Fury could fight a bum for a tune up

Comment

His first fight will be dreadful. A grapplefest between a wheezy giant and a journeyman is my guess

Comment

Some cruiserweight journeyman would be good for first fight, Fred Kasi is available, you have his number Tyson if not ask your cousin, he just fought him as a "tune up" for heavyweight championships fight.

Comment

Theres onllllyyyyyy oneee tyyyyyssssoooooooooonnnnnnnnnn furrrrrryyyyy!!

Comment

Originally posted by rojo45 View Post
                  Fury could fight a bum for a tune up
                  You mean a rematch with Christian Hammer?

Comment

lmfao when your like 350lb of fat im sure just eating normal the weight will fall rigth off lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                    X