Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frochs resume is definitely better than floyd....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Schooled
    if dude would have held on for 12 seconds took a knee or spit his mouthpiece you and I and everybody else know he would have got a UD

props to the Cobra tho he needed 3 knockdowns in the 12th and he got a KO instead
    Last edited by Phenom; 01-16-2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      if dude would have held on for 12 seconds took a knee or spit his mouthpiece you and I and everybody else know he would have got a UD
      but he didnt.

Comment

If your dad used protection, you might not be alive.

Comment

In the past 3 years Froch has a better resume. Froch has had over double the fights Floyd has since December 2007.

But obviously career for career Floyd has a better resume than Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            If your dad used protection, you might not be alive.

if your dad didn't "love" you too much you wouldn't get so aggressive and maybe understand when somebody says that a 12th round is not the entire fight

Comment

I'm a big big Froch fan (I went to university in Nottingham and whilst I was there I went to see him fight and went over to his gym) but IMO this thread is ridiculous.

Floyd's win over a prime, undefeated and P4P top-10 (at the time) Diego Corrales is better than anything on Froch's resume.

Floyd was one of the best Super-Featherweights of all time.

If Froch wins the Super-6 and defeats Bute, then he has a case for being the Super-Middleweight GOAT.

Floyd (an ATG) > Froch (who hasn't even reached the status of 'future hall of famer')

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                Froch resume is full of top 10 p4p fighters oh wait..... Mosely win and corrales alone >>Froch
                HeHe

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                Could Floyd have schooled Abraham like Froch did? Oh? Whats that?? Oh sorry, youre right, Froch didnt school Abraham, he smoked his boots!

FACT: In the last three years, Froch has more top opponents at his eight class than Floyd has.

Floyd is a WW so probably not buddy. Honestly Floyd probably does beat AA in a UD even giving up 20lbs. AA is not exactly boxing royalty but he is tough and hits hard

Floyd was destin for greatness before Froch was ever a factor. And will somebody please tell Froch's fans that Dirrel was robbed. The only thing I like about Froch is his attitude in the ring. I wish more fighters had that.
                Last edited by studentofthegam; 01-16-2011, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                  Froch resume is full of top 10 p4p fighters oh wait..... Mosely win and corrales alone >>Froch

Mosley win aint ****....................................just like a pac "win"........against OLDSLEY

Comment

if your dad didn't "love" you too much you wouldn't get so aggressive and maybe understand when somebody says that a 12th round is not the entire fight
                    In the end, it was the only round that mattered.

Comment

FACT: Froch would beat Mayweather.

thats why you never see Mayweather calling him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X