Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Will Judge Kavanaugh be confirmed to the U.S. Supreme Court?
Yes 33 82.50%
No 7 17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2018, 11:31 AM #351
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15760 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 63,788.79
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
But if Kavanaugh never did this, how could they have vetted him for it or prepared for it?

If you're applying for a job interview, and some crazy woman runs into the office claiming that you raped her a decade ago, will you be ready for this, if you've never seen that woman, or had done any such thing?
Vlad stop pretending he didn't know the woman or never saw her.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:34 AM #352
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3010 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 24,892.18
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
LOL you know for sure different?

Her friends wont back her up and say they never went to a party with her.

Stop pretending this isnt a hack job.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:35 AM #353
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 952 Post(s)
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,342.61
#WigPushers - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomjas View Post
How dumb are you guys?

You have the numbers!

Just nominate someone who isnít a scumbag

Itís not hard
How many FBI background checks has this guy had? 6 or so

Has anything ever come up? No

Now some unprovable accusation from almost 40 years ago comes out at the last min.. as Dems start to **** themselves at the thought of him getting in

Clearly you lack any brain cells.. so I will leave it at that
MOTHERDUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:37 AM #354
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
LOL you know for sure different?

Her friends wont back her up and say they never went to a party with her.

Stop pretending this isnt a hack job.
Huh? when have I said it wasn't? I think I made it pretty clear that I don't care that it is and gave the reasons why.

No matter what you call it, had Trump better vetted Kavanuagh we wouldn't be going through all this. Trump's lack of vetting coupled with the Republicans denying Obama the appointment in 2016 all but assured this would be an ugly sh-tshow.
Old 09-24-2018, 11:38 AM #355
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4325 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,277.03
Total Points: 21,853.18
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
Her own friend is saying she does not remember any such party or anything like this happening.

Do you know every girl from your high school?

What do you mean pretend?
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:40 AM #356
Undisputed Champion

man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Huh? when have I said it wasn't? I think I made it pretty clear that I don't care that it is and gave the reasons why.

No matter what you call it, had Trump better vetted Kavanuagh we wouldn't be going through all this. Trump's lack of vetting coupled with the Republicans denying Obama the appointment in 2016 all but assured this would be an ugly sh-tshow.
You cant vet things that are made up.
Old 09-24-2018, 11:43 AM #357
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
You cant vet things that are made up.
True, but none of the stuff I've read about sounds made up. This honestly sounds "made up" to you?

If so, why would Kavanuagh say his journals from that year will exonerate him? Why hasn't he just ssid she is making all this up?
Old 09-24-2018, 11:43 AM #358
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Her own friend is saying she does not remember any such party or anything like this happening.

Do you know every girl from your high school?

What do you mean pretend?
It's clear he knows the woman. There isn't any question.
Old 09-24-2018, 11:46 AM #359
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4325 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,277.03
Total Points: 21,853.18
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
True, but none of the stuff I've read about sounds made up. This honestly sounds "made up" to you?

If so, why would Kavanuagh say his journals from that year will exonerate him? Why hasn't he just ssid she is making all this up?
He didn't say she made this up because it's possible that there was a party, and some high school boy did grab her boobs at said party, but that boy was simply not Kavanaugh.
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:46 AM #360
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

You have to be kidding right?

Share This With Friends

Tags
brett, confirmation, hearing., judge, kavanaugh's, live:

User Tag List