Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Will Judge Kavanaugh be confirmed to the U.S. Supreme Court?
Yes 33 82.50%
No 7 17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2018, 10:48 AM #341
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1971 Post(s)
Tomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 10,822.82

1bad waaaaaaaaahing

Hilarious
Tomjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:48 AM #342
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4325 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,277.03
Total Points: 22,012.56
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
What an absolute circus this confirmation process has become. It's unbelievable. Given all of these allegations, I'm not sure if Kavanaugh will be confirmed.
I hope people see past that.

Someone coming out with "unproven, uncorroborated, no exact time or location, no witnesses" type of claim and just smear somebody, and should be taken at their word?

That seems to be the new standard, and it's disgusting.
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:51 AM #343
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1971 Post(s)
Tomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,822.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
I hope people see past that.

Someone coming out with "unproven, uncorroborated, no exact time or location, no witnesses" type of claim and just smear somebody, and should be taken at their word?

That seems to be the new standard, and it's disgusting.
Trumpworld dumbarse

BS begets BS
Tomjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:52 AM #344
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 1777 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,519.69
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
His obfuscation tactics are beyond pathetic.

Yeah, let's not believe the FBI, but instead believe a political party and a sleazebag like Michael Avenatti.

Superfan cheerleading at its finest.
Here's what I think Trump should do. Nominate someone else, more than likely that person will only be confirmed after the mid-terms. Dems think they will win the senate, I seriously doubt that. Maybe the House and that's still a big if.

The Dems say they want an FBI investigation? I say go one step further and tell Sessions to appoint a special counsel to look into everything. More than likely the special counsel will find the accuser(s) are lying and there might even be collusion between them and the Dems.

I say play the Dems game and f-uck them hard. Rape is a horrible crime, but if you're doing it to smear people and ruin careers, that's just as bad.
Theodore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:52 AM #345
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
BuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,183.05

The senate judiciary committee should hold a public pen!s line up... if these women can identify Bretís pen!s then he is out of the nomination.
BuckToothed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:54 AM #346
Undisputed Champion

Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Ok, if you say so. I'm pretty sure you were critical of the FBI as a whole but I take you at your word. Often there are so many responses that I might confuse your response with another.

The point is-the FBI background check is one thing-opposition research is something else. They focus on2 different aspects of someone's life.
Opposition research is one thing. Total lies is another.

Ford was drunk, can't remember any details, time or location. All of Ford's witnesses say that they can't remember such a party, including her own childhood friend.

Same thing with Ramirez. Nobody remembers it, she herself claims she was drunk and has memory holes and can't remember the event.

Both held it in for over three decades, from even their closest friends and family, and both came out of nowhere right before the vote for Kavanaugh was to be held? Seriously?

They both admitted to underage drinking. That's the only credible thing in all of this.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:56 AM #347
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15777 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 64,097.08
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:

Ford was drunk, can't remember any details, time or location. All of Ford's witnesses say that they can't remember such a party, including her own childhood friend.

Same thing with Ramirez. Nobody remembers it, she herself claims she was drunk and has memory holes and can't remember the event.

Both held it in for over three decades, from even their closest friends and family, and both came out of nowhere right before the vote for Kavanaugh was to be held? Seriously?

They both admitted to underage drinking. That's the only credible thing in all of this.
Yea Vlad, this is a Supreme Court nomination many Dems feel shouldn't be being made so they are playing dirty. We've gone over this part.

Trump should've vetted him more carefully so if/when this came out they were prepared for it.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:59 AM #348
The ugly American

Quoted: 8069 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,631.04
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:

Yeah, but the accused was nominated by an R President, so of course the guy is guilty, no matter how flimsy or outright ridiculous the charges are.

You have to apply superfan logic here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 11:04 AM #349
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Yea Vlad, this is a Supreme Court nomination many Dems feel shouldn't be being made so they are playing dirty. We've gone over this part.

Trump should've vetted him more carefully so if/when this came out they were prepared for it.
But if Kavanaugh never did this, how could they have vetted him for it or prepared for it?

If you're applying for a job interview, and some crazy woman runs into the office claiming that you raped her a decade ago, will you be ready for this, if you've never seen that woman, or had done any such thing?
Old 09-24-2018, 11:30 AM #350
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 956 Post(s)
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 9,466.20
#WigPushers - jas 

Quote:
Actually I am the bull. It's guys like you that ask guys like me to bang there wives so they can finally see what it's like when she is sexually satisfied.
You've never satisfied anyone in your life.. *****
MOTHERDUCKER is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
brett, confirmation, hearing., judge, kavanaugh's, live:

User Tag List