No announcement yet.

Most you will pay to sleep with your favorite prnstar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    If it's 30-50 dollars like it is here, and you're just gonna spend the money gettinf wasted or going to the strip club anyway hell yeah it's worth the money.

What else would you spend 30-50 on that's better than pus6y?
    1-A meal

2-Keep it in my pocket

3-give it to my kids

Im not giving a whore 1 dollar,not my style

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      I havent gone on a date in over a decade...lol I just call them up and smash
      But larry that kinda sounds like a hoe dude.

No self respecting woman would let them self be a booty call lol

I have booty calls too but they're all hoes. If a girl is not a hoe, at some point they will force you to commit if you want to keep smashing. I know a few exceptions but they're all under 22 and are just c0ck crazy.

Comment

But larry that kinda sounds like a hoe dude.

No self respecting woman would let them self be a booty call lol

I have booty calls too but they're all hoes. If a girl is not a hoe, at some point they will force you to commit if you want to keep smashing. I know a few exceptions but they're all under 22 and are just c0ck crazy.
        Im not paying for it tho, thats my entire point..why would I pay some whore?..and I dont want to commit to anyone, thats just stupid to me

Comment

Comment

Im not paying for it tho, thats my entire point..why would I pay some whore?..and I dont want to commit to anyone, thats just stupid to me
            Hmm.. well it sounds like you got an ok setup then lol

Me personally, i just don't know a girl who is over 22, who would just let you smash scot free, without any kind of comittment, who isnt a hoe.

If that's what you got then good on you.

Comment

Hmm.. well it sounds like you got an ok setup then lol

Me personally, i just don't know a girl who is over 22, who would just let you smash scot free, without any kind of comittment, who isnt a hoe.

If that's what you got then good on you.
              Have you seen my video's?? what other then a hoodrat with low self esteem would want to be around me??? a chick gotta be messed up in the head to let me smash

Comment

Have you seen my video's?? what other then a hoodrat with low self esteem would want to be around me??? a chick gotta be messed up in the head to let me smash
                Come on larry, you said yourself you don't believe in comittment. That's what women need. They want a man they can feel safe with that they can depend on and that they can grow old with.

I seen your videos, I see a father that cares about his kids, that has deep thoughts, and isnt scared to back down from a fight.

A woman would be lucky to have you, they just don't know you yet. Don't be so down on yourself on don't be scared to fail. Don't forget we only got one life to live.

Ive failed thousands of times, ive been rejected thousands of times. It just made me wiser and stronger. The main thing is i never gave up, i never stopped believing in myself.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-24-2018, 07:35 AM.

Comment

The only difference between a winner and a loser is a winner plays until he wins.

Comment

A majority of **** stars are vapid gold diggers and addicts. I used to know a stripper back in the early 2000s and she wanted to hook up with me. I thought it might be fun, it wasn't. She and most other strippers are looking for sugar daddies. Yeah, they can play the role and make you think you're something special, but it's all an act. They live a fast life--snorting blow, partying, buying luxury items they can't really afford, with no thought whatsoever to the future or anyone else's well-being. There is a reason they are banging sleazy dudes on camera. They are lazy, self-centered, have no ambition, and f#kked in the head. Why would I want to pay to have sex with someone like that? Not mention the mileage factor. No thanks.

Comment

Come on larry, you said yourself you don't believe in comittment. That's what women need. They want a man they can feel safe with that they can depend on and that they can grow old with.

I seen your videos, I see a father that cares about his kids, that has deep thoughts, and isnt scared to back down from a fight.

A woman would be lucky to have you, they just don't know you yet. Don't be so down on yourself on don't be scared to fail. Don't forget we only got one life to live.

Ive failed thousands of times, ive been rejected thousands of times. It just made me wiser and stronger. The main thing is i never gave up, i never stopped believing in myself.
                      And never stopped masturbating

Comment

Working...
                      X