No announcement yet.

Famous movies you have never watched...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    It has been several years since I watched any recent movie that won Best Picture at the Oscars. Couldn't even name them.
    Same here, pretty much anything that gets a nomination I havent seen

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Never watched Brokeback Mountain.
      that's what I was going to say, may as well download it now

Comment

Harry Potter and the Twilight movies, never going to watch any of them lol

Only seen Star Wars : The Phantom Menace once, at the cinema

Sixth Sense, seems pointless to watch a movie when I know the plot twist

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          how the hell you on boxingscene and never seen Rocky
          I know I know...I've been watching boxing for quite some years and when I was about to give the Rocky movies a chance, somewhere somehow I got to watch a scene where Rocky was boxing against someone and it looked so unrealistic, I couldn't take it serious.

Those haymakers Rocky was landing could have killed his opponent 50 times by now and yet, he was fighting back like they were all jabs I mean cmon man

Also I'd like to add that I've never seen:

The Godfather 3
          Any Harry Potter movie.
          Any Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

To be honest any movie lately in the past years. I just not into them that much, I cannot remember the last time I went to a movie theater and I don't watch t.v even though I have DISH, I don't use Netflix, HBO Go and Amazon Prime Video...even though I have those services.

Had to recently cancel the WWE Network cause I didn't use that neither.

Just not that big on TV/Movies/Series etc.
          Last edited by Mighty_Windir; 09-22-2018, 11:42 AM.

Comment

E.T. F that little midget. "ET phone home", how about "ET shut the F up and GO home!"

Comment

The Godfather trilogy.

Although I tried to start watching and I literally fell asleep on the movie, never tried to watch again.

Comment

Working...
              X